Brayola Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend Brayola

How would you rate Brayola ?

"Ordered online on 10/2. On 10/12 and 10/15 asked for status email sent to me saying ticket opened with no feedback. Finally I called on 10/16. There was an issue with processing and they cancelled order at my request and will issue refund. If I had not contacted them after 2 weeks I would still be waiting not knowing they had a problem. Lousy way to do business. Will never use them again. Way too much competition to put up with this."
"They are great until they make a mistake. Several items I ordered were not in stock they billed me anyway, nothing they sent fit, although my size hasn't changed. sent it back and only received a partial refund with no explanation. This was in August, it's now mid October, I'm still trying to get my approximately $420. I wouldn't recommend using this company."
"I purchased a bra in July, but it was immediately put on back order and I received an email telling me it could be up to 4 weeks. I didn't want to wait that long, so emailed the customer service and got a lovely reply. They were so helpful and helped me find an alternate bra (which apparently is very similar to the original one i ordered.) The bra came and I absolutely love it. I haven't been able to find a bra that fits as comfortably as this one. Thank you Brayola. You have a customer for life!"
"I ordered a bra in July and was told it was on backorder and would arrive in 4 weeks. It is now October, and was again told it was on backorder for 4 weeks. When I gave an unsatisfied review to my customer service person, I was scolded for giving her a bad review due to a company and not a costumer service issue. NOT HAPPY!"
"The bra I received did not fit and in my opinion, wasn't made with quality materials. I returned it following all the instructions. I paid a total of $40.70. My refund was $28.71. By the time shipping, tax and the charge for the return label was deducted, I lost $11.99 on this deal. Ladies...don't take the chance that the bra won't fit. Go to Kohls or Macy's and try it on. Their return policy is better too. You won't lose money if you do that."
"SCAM. Did not receive bra-told “we did our part and shipped it-call the USPS and put in a claim.”"
"I ordered four bras and they were really quick to debit my account. I've gotten one bra. They actually sent tracking order numbers, but when I click on them, they say "NOT FOUND." I'm really pissed off. They have committed fraud. I'm going to protest the charge on my debit card. I despise liars and cheats and this company is BOTH."
"This is a great company...... Their bras fit well and are made with care and attention to quality. I will buy again and recommend them to friends..."
"I've just got my order through! It was so fast, and the bras i got were amazing. I've never had a bra fitting like it does! Thanks so much Brayola!"
"Poor. Listening skills. Charged me for shipping on a return I paid priority shipping out of my own pocket. BEWARE!!"
"I used the online fitting tool and discovered some new bras that are absolutely amazing..."
"Absolutely loved my bra shopping experience. So easy to use, and loved my products. Will be returning."
"I purchased 4 bra and when I received them they were Ivory instead of white. That was my error! I had 3 Whites and 1 Black. I immediately returned the Ivory and didn't even take them out of the box let alone the out of the plastic bag they came in. I sent them back and checked the USPS postal number daily and then I finally see that they were delivered back to them on February 7, 2018. I still don't have my credit and their policy "says" 7-10 days! Well I called Saturday, Feb.24, 2018 and was told a manager would call me back. Three hours later, I called again and "surprise, surprise" the manager had just returned!!! I talked with her (or should I say tried to talk to her" and she said she was so sorry and then got very nasty when I told her it had already been 17 days and she told me with a purchase this large they had to make certain the bras were in pristine condition before they could refund it. WHAT THE HELL??? what about the policy of 7-10 days refund??? What a joke!! Then she said she would call me and I asked her to email me instead because I didn't want to talk to this ruse little snip again. Well it's 4:04 pm in Fl and I still haven't heard back!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE TO RETURN!! I WILL never BUY ANOTHER BRA FROM THEM!!! BE WARNED!!!!"
"Love these bras! Fit is perfect!~"
"The product is excellent - well made and does what it says it will do. Very comfortable bra. A bit pricey, but well worth the investment."
Brayola is rated 2.93 based on 15 reviews