Brayola Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Brayola

How would you rate Brayola ?

(optional)

"I've just got my order through! It was so fast, and the bras i got were amazing. I've never had a bra fitting like it does! Thanks so much Brayola!"
Pat Wessling-Briggs
Verified Reviewer
"Poor. Listening skills. Charged me for shipping on a return I paid priority shipping out of my own pocket. BEWARE!!"
"I used the online fitting tool and discovered some new bras that are absolutely amazing..."
"Absolutely loved my bra shopping experience. So easy to use, and loved my products. Will be returning."
"I purchased 4 bra and when I received them they were Ivory instead of white. That was my error! I had 3 Whites and 1 Black. I immediately returned the Ivory and didn't even take them out of the box let alone the out of the plastic bag they came in. I sent them back and checked the USPS postal number daily and then I finally see that they were delivered back to them on February 7, 2018. I still don't have my credit and their policy "says" 7-10 days! Well I called Saturday, Feb.24, 2018 and was told a manager would call me back. Three hours later, I called again and "surprise, surprise" the manager had just returned!!! I talked with her (or should I say tried to talk to her" and she said she was so sorry and then got very nasty when I told her it had already been 17 days and she told me with a purchase this large they had to make certain the bras were in pristine condition before they could refund it. WHAT THE HELL??? what about the policy of 7-10 days refund??? What a joke!! Then she said she would call me and I asked her to email me instead because I didn't want to talk to this ruse little snip again. Well it's 4:04 pm in Fl and I still haven't heard back!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE TO RETURN!! I WILL never BUY ANOTHER BRA FROM THEM!!! BE WARNED!!!!"
Lisa Woolard
"Love these bras! Fit is perfect!~"
Virginia Morrell
"The product is excellent - well made and does what it says it will do. Very comfortable bra. A bit pricey, but well worth the investment."
Brayola is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews