Brayola Reviews

32% of reviewers recommend Brayola
11AM
11AM

Tell us how Brayola made you happy

"When order was placed the items were in stock. When I did not receive any info or product for three wks was told items had been back ordered. When I received my visa statement the items had already been charged to my account , but the product was still on back order. I called placed on hold then operator came back on line and she had canceled the order and refunded. I assume they do not want my business."
Are you Brayola? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Brayola receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Placed order, item back ordered more then once. Waited more then a month; it never arrived. Canceled the order, due to extended wait period. Promised a credit on my card. It's now been approx. 7 weeks.... Still waiting to see a credit show up on cc statement. Have sent email to Braoyla... waiting for reply."
"I purchased a bra from this company last October and returned it because the size was so off. I was told I had to pay for shipping back and they would not refund my original shipping. I lost about $13 dollars in the transaction. I bought another bras this past September and again made the mistake of purchasing through Brayola. The same bra and same size I normally get in this bra is was way off again and to small. I again returned it and a few weeks later still did not have my refund. After a month I contacted them and after back and forth with them many times they finally credited my account minus the $12 shipping again. I checked back on my PayPal account from a year ago and realized I never received a refund for the first bra I ordered! This is fraud, taking back a return and never giving people their refund! It happened to me twice, I wonder how many people have not gotten their refunds. Terrible company and terrible return policies. Please do not make the mistake I did twice!"
"I ordered 2 bras in June. In August I finally was told one was on back order so I requested that they cancel the rest of the order. In October they sent and charged me for 2 bras that I hadn’t even ordered. Emailed them and a week later they apologized for taking so long to get back to me and told me I could return them which is costing $12.00 to return. So I’m out at least $12.00 for their mistake. Never ordering again."
Hi Anonymous, I am so sorry to hear about this. You absolutely won't need to pay for the returns shipping if your order has taken so long.

Please can you contact me directly (fiona@brayola.com) so i can get this resolved for you.

Any questions, please let me know.
"The Bras did not fit right and wete very uncomfortable. I have playtex bras and they are not uncomfortable. These had no elastic in the bottom and felt so tight I couldn't breathe. I wear a 38 D in all bras and have never had any that fit like these."
"Ordered hundreds of $$ worth of product and I agree that when things go well, there are no issues. If they are questioned or perceive any negative feedback whatsoever, things turn ugly. These ladies need to be trained in customer service, problem solving skills and helping the people who support their business. The errors made by order entry, shipping charges etc. are "smoothed over" stating policy. Lots of insincere apologies after a 28 minute hold time. Really wrong to treat customers with such disdain. It is all in the training. Brayola has a lot to learn here. Will never recommend this half baked company to anyone."
"I have bought several bras from this company and in the past have been satisfied. However, I ordered a bra recently and received an email saying it was on back order up to four weeks. I waited four weeks and then called customer service and was told they still didn’t have the bra in my color and could cancel the order. I asked if they had. It in a different color-they did. OK can you just send me one in that color? No, we only have a few and someone may order them while we’re talking. Huh! OK but I paid for the bra a month ago shouldn’t I come first? Apparently not as they wouldn’t send me the different color. So I cancelled the order, went on amazon and ordered and received the original color bra in a few days! Needless to say brayola has lost me as a customer."
"Ordered online on 10/2. On 10/12 and 10/15 asked for status email sent to me saying ticket opened with no feedback. Finally I called on 10/16. There was an issue with processing and they cancelled order at my request and will issue refund. If I had not contacted them after 2 weeks I would still be waiting not knowing they had a problem. Lousy way to do business. Will never use them again. Way too much competition to put up with this."
"They are great until they make a mistake. Several items I ordered were not in stock they billed me anyway, nothing they sent fit, although my size hasn't changed. sent it back and only received a partial refund with no explanation. This was in August, it's now mid October, I'm still trying to get my approximately $420. I wouldn't recommend using this company."
"I purchased a bra in July, but it was immediately put on back order and I received an email telling me it could be up to 4 weeks. I didn't want to wait that long, so emailed the customer service and got a lovely reply. They were so helpful and helped me find an alternate bra (which apparently is very similar to the original one i ordered.) The bra came and I absolutely love it. I haven't been able to find a bra that fits as comfortably as this one. Thank you Brayola. You have a customer for life!"
"I ordered a bra in July and was told it was on backorder and would arrive in 4 weeks. It is now October, and was again told it was on backorder for 4 weeks. When I gave an unsatisfied review to my customer service person, I was scolded for giving her a bad review due to a company and not a costumer service issue. NOT HAPPY!"
"The bra I received did not fit and in my opinion, wasn't made with quality materials. I returned it following all the instructions. I paid a total of $40.70. My refund was $28.71. By the time shipping, tax and the charge for the return label was deducted, I lost $11.99 on this deal. Ladies...don't take the chance that the bra won't fit. Go to Kohls or Macy's and try it on. Their return policy is better too. You won't lose money if you do that."
"SCAM. Did not receive bra-told “we did our part and shipped it-call the USPS and put in a claim.”"
"I ordered four bras and they were really quick to debit my account. I've gotten one bra. They actually sent tracking order numbers, but when I click on them, they say "NOT FOUND." I'm really pissed off. They have committed fraud. I'm going to protest the charge on my debit card. I despise liars and cheats and this company is BOTH."
"This is a great company...... Their bras fit well and are made with care and attention to quality. I will buy again and recommend them to friends..."
"I've just got my order through! It was so fast, and the bras i got were amazing. I've never had a bra fitting like it does! Thanks so much Brayola!"
"Poor. Listening skills. Charged me for shipping on a return I paid priority shipping out of my own pocket. BEWARE!!"
"I used the online fitting tool and discovered some new bras that are absolutely amazing..."
"Absolutely loved my bra shopping experience. So easy to use, and loved my products. Will be returning."
"I purchased 4 bra and when I received them they were Ivory instead of white. That was my error! I had 3 Whites and 1 Black. I immediately returned the Ivory and didn't even take them out of the box let alone the out of the plastic bag they came in. I sent them back and checked the USPS postal number daily and then I finally see that they were delivered back to them on February 7, 2018. I still don't have my credit and their policy "says" 7-10 days! Well I called Saturday, Feb.24, 2018 and was told a manager would call me back. Three hours later, I called again and "surprise, surprise" the manager had just returned!!! I talked with her (or should I say tried to talk to her" and she said she was so sorry and then got very nasty when I told her it had already been 17 days and she told me with a purchase this large they had to make certain the bras were in pristine condition before they could refund it. WHAT THE HELL??? what about the policy of 7-10 days refund??? What a joke!! Then she said she would call me and I asked her to email me instead because I didn't want to talk to this ruse little snip again. Well it's 4:04 pm in Fl and I still haven't heard back!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE TO RETURN!! I WILL never BUY ANOTHER BRA FROM THEM!!! BE WARNED!!!!"
Brayola is rated 2.36 based on 22 reviews