Brayola Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Brayola
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Brayola made you happy

"Placed online order. My credit card was charged immediately. I sent an online request for assistance and received a case #. No further response. I called the support number and was on hold forever with no answer. I sent another email request for followup. My account shows no order history, yet I have already been billed."
Are you Brayola? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased the Leading Lady bra w/the razor back strap and front closure. I found it to fit perfectly and it is very comfortable. I was so satisfied that I ordered 2 more in a different color. You"
"I ordered 2 bras, only received 1 and several attempts to contact without luck. Three phone calls, on hold for 1/2 hr.,all 3 times. I have submitted 3 support tickets and the only response has been automated stating they would contact me. Their talk to a live agent states it is not up st this time..I tried at 7am, 10am, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm) several different days) IT IS NEVER UP! I do love the 1 bra I received and did get it in s timely manner."
"My favorite bras ever! Not as pricey as stated above. Well worth the price !"
"I purchased a bra 3/7. It is not 4/9 and I have yet to receive the bra. No problem taking my money fast though. There has been no updates forwarded to me, nothing. I naturally can't get a hold of anyone for a refund either. Buyer beware."
"Brayola I love you!! I've been looking for so long and have finally found a bra that fits my large breasts with comfort and support. Can't wait to try some new styles!"
"I've been shopping with Brayola for years, and always had a great experience. Shipping is good, customer service has always been friendly. Yes, you have to pay to return things, but you have to do that for other places too. I prefer shopping with Brayola because they give me the choice i don't get in other shops."
"Sizing on site was incorrect. I measured and ordered the bra that matched my measurements and was the same size I wear in stores, it arrives and was extremely tight and unflattering. And they Charge you $6 to return it. Waste of time and money. I won’t ever give them a chance again because of how poor the bra fit and I’m losing money because I wasn’t satisfied."
Hi there,

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. All different brands have different sizes, which is why we recommend using our recommendations in your personal bra shop. By doing this, you are using our recommended sizes based on what other women have already told us about the bra, plus the industry knowledge on how certain styles in brands fit.

Please get in touch with me (fiona@brayola.com) i would love to be able to help you get the best fitting bra for you.

Thanks so much
"Your return policy blows. $6 to return? Never again."
"Worst customer service, chavon (sp) answered and was extremely rude and wouldn’t let me speak with a supervisor, any supervisor at all.. very rude and the bra I purchased was sewn wrong! Careful buying from this company and returns are at your cost"
"bought two of the same bra, returned both in same package, only refunded for one bra. called customer service and they refunded me, less 11.99. Really!!! was that shipping and handling for two light weight bras. Never again."
"Horrible Company . Poor customer service. Long wait times. Rude representatives. Order was not received in full - two claimed that partial order was potentially held up by postal service which is absurd. Told that manager would call in 24 hours. Never heard back. Will report company to BBB"
"Absolutely terrible. Charged me, never delivered merchandise, deleted entire exchange so it couldn’t be reposted. Cheaters, crooks, liars"
"If I gave a review it was by mistake. I look at your bras often but have never ordered or ever said anything"
"Don't ever order anything from this company. Charged my credit card never received my order. Contacted them they said they would look into it and nothing ever came of it. Big Rip Off"
"Best, trustworthy!"
"Received pkg missing 3 of 4 items. Emailed and was given a support ticket #, but no response. Called and was treated beyond rude. Rep would not listen to problem. Once I got her to listen and realize it was their mistake, she put me on hold. I expressed how rude she was and she threatened to hang up on me. I called back and got a different rep and was treated the same way. Let my number to be called back. We will see if I get a call or my merchandise. Would NEVER use or recommend them"
"Horrible customer service. Sent me the wrong items and would not send me a free return label. I have been ordering from them a lot. But never again. Both the customer service rep and the manager were extremely rude when speaking to me."
"I can’t believe this place is still in business. Theyve got GREAT marketing and they do it under different names also. I’ve ordered several of these and through them out they reeked of putrid chemicals like gasoline. I called them, they told me their products are made in CHINA and didn’t know what chemicals they use!!!!! OMG no, don’t buy!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM BRAYOLA!!!!! They will not credit your charge. Rude staff. Only give Brayola credit. Go to BBB to see more complaints."
Brayola is rated 2.23 based on 44 reviews