Brewery Hose Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brewery Hose Supply
Super responsive customer support, and quick turn on the order. Nice work.
Excellent service, packing and products. I will be ordering more hoses from them again without hesitation.
Amazing customer service.
Great customer service and fast turn-around. Great vendor!
Good product - quick turn around.
Decent pricing, quick turnaround, top quality.
Great service and communication! Thanks!
Fast shipping, Great price
Easy to navigate website, great customer service, quick delivery. Highly recommended.
The service was extremely great and the products they offer are the best in the business. I will gladly come back for any of my future hosing needs!
Quality + fair price= satisfied customers
Quality hoses and ends. Fast shipping.
The product was on time. A great place thanks
quick easy service
Great product and customer service!!
Great service - they stand by their products
Purchased hose online based on it being in stock. Called to follow up why shipment hand't gone out and was informed that the hose actually wasn't in stock and would be in the following day. Requested expedited shipping (and was told that it would be shipped at a shorter interval) only to wait an additional four days for the order to arrive. Hose quality and finish is great, but fulfillment and communication is lacking. Will likely source locally for future purchases.
We totally understand and appreciate your business. Due to the recent situation with COVID19, there has been some unexpected delays that have affected the industry as a whole. We always do our best to communicate any delays, and in this case we were unable to ship the order within 1 business day. This was due to exponentially increased demand for that product and by the incoming shipment of inventory being postponed. Since then we have increased our inventory levels to avoid situations like these. We hope that you reconsider doing business with us in the future so we can make up for it with your next order - please contact me directly and I will personally handle your order.

- Andres Correa
eCommerce Manager
Direct Line: 864.672.2897
Excellent service and quick shipping response. Good quality product. I will purchase here again.
Great product and delivered by promised delivery date!
Prompt delivery, great prices.
Brewery Hose Supply is rated 4.81 based on 32 reviews