British Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Removals

Tell us how British Removals made you happy

"Professional, friendly and very speedy! I would highly recommend Jonny's managerial skills and his movers Keith and Dale. They handled our goods with upmost care and then when I couldn't find my handbag during the move, they were able to immediately locate it for me - which was impressive! I was also pleased with the price - much more reasonable than some of the medium sized removal companies. The only constructive feedback I'd give is that there is a bit more time for home movers at the end of getting all the stuff out of the house. We felt a bit rushed at the end so we didn't get everything and then had to go back later on in the week."
Are you British Removals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
British Removals is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews