British Removals Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend British Removals

Tell us how British Removals made you happy

"This was the best choice I have made whilst looking for a proper professional company to move my stuff from Spain to the UK. Their services, kindness, availability and communication exceeded my expectation and I am not one to please easily. They quoted us extremely fairly (Another Spanish company quoted us EURO 1000 more) and they packed everything carefully and thoroughly with no rush. They delivered the good impeccably. The team rocks but Zaina was a diamond !"
Are you British Removals? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Professional, friendly and very speedy! I would highly recommend Jonny's managerial skills and his movers Keith and Dale. They handled our goods with upmost care and then when I couldn't find my handbag during the move, they were able to immediately locate it for me - which was impressive! I was also pleased with the price - much more reasonable than some of the medium sized removal companies. The only constructive feedback I'd give is that there is a bit more time for home movers at the end of getting all the stuff out of the house. We felt a bit rushed at the end so we didn't get everything and then had to go back later on in the week."
British Removals is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews