Broadbandbuyer.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Broadbandbuyer.co.uk

01908 760795

IntegraMK, Milton Keynes United Kingdom

Tell us how Broadbandbuyer.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I tried to return an item on the day I received it as it was delivered damaged.
Broadbandbuyer refunded the postage only.
I’m really not impressed.

Clearly a company that aren’t bothered, they’re just after money.
Initially I thought they were ok. But when I had to return an item (costing over £100) which had insisted I had caused the fault.
Won't be using them again.
I obviously can't speak for other people but I've been using Broadbandbuyer for several years and they've become my 'go to' supplier. About a year ago a friend asked me to set up a business standard WiFi network throughout a large and oddly shaped house. I got wonderful detailed advice and support over many calls and emails from someone there and I then had the system installed. My friend is higely impressed with the WiFi, which operates brilliantly throughout his house and out onto the very large back garden area. *Full marks to Broadbandbuyer.* They have yet to let me down and I'm about to buy from them again. A well deserved 5 stars.
I have tried to be a customer of this company via their website.

However, https://broadbandbuyer.co.uk/ gives me a 403 and the company do NOT respond to email.

Their loss as I shopped elsewhere.
I've ordered many items of networking and WiFi equipment from broadbandbuyer over many years and have never had any issues. I first found them back in 2013 as a reliable supplier of Draytek routers, which I highly rate. Since then I've come back many times for Ubiquiti WiFi and other equipment. They carry a lot of stock from a wide range of quality brands, with a decent website, hence why I keep coming back.
I have used this company over a number of years to supply Wifi and network equipment. They consistently have the best prices for equipment and always have plenty of stock. They have been very helpful on the odd occasion they have been out of stock.

If I had one minor criticism, I have had a couple occasions over the last few years where dispatch has been a bit slow but it has not put me off using them and usually there is no issue.

Overall, I would recommend this company and I will continue to use them whenever I need Wifi/network equipment.
I needed advice on how to extend our broadband to an outbuilding. They couldn't have been more helpful and explained exactly what was required. Delivery was spot on too. Thoroughly recommended.
Supplied device failed within two weeks took over a month to get an RMA
14 days and still counting...

I've placed my order on 29/12/2015 and today is 12/01/2016 and do you know what? I still didn't receive it!..

I sent several emails to them but received copy&paste automated responses - no solutions, no results.

I rang them up today and they told me that they have numerous orders right now so they may fail to follow up each and single order. What a shame... Their approach is not professional at all.

I would recommend the business owner to upgrade their systems and provide career training to the staff as it seems the service fails to satisfy customer expectations.

14 days and still counting...
I don't usually go the effort of writing negative reviews, but this time i'm so amazed at how poor this company are i've actually had to warn others. They sold us cameras not fit for purpose in the UK, to a company in the UK, for use in the UK and then they disputed returning them, and denied they were broken, despite the fact we've been installing CCTV for over 12 years.
Purchased a Cisco Smartnet Contract on 21/08/14 Cisco Smartnet takes at most 5 days to set up, I have been in contact with Accounts and Customer Service regularly, to at every time be told wait till the end of the day, which I have done on every occasion.

03/09/14 early hours of the morning e-mailed Accounts once more to query the status of the contract or get a refund, response at 08:59 was, here's the contract attached, I tried to use the contract number sent to me on Cisco to associate it with my account, by 11AM I have Cisco telling me the contract is someone else's and the are considering severing all my contracts on suspect of fraud, looking at the contract number shows it is indeed someone else's DE BEERS DIAMOND JEWELLERS LTD and They and Cisco are furious because I am trying to use their Contract ID to download software.

A call off Broadband Buyer Customer Services on 04/09/14 said it is Azlan's and Cisco's fault but will be rectified by close of business, well it still hasn't and I am without the use of my Cisco Integrated Services Router 887 because without the software upgrade I can not install it properly.

Take my advice, read the reviews, physical stock is fine, and I have had stock off them but contracts steer clear, cheap contract prices mean cheap service and their promises are as permanent as a fart in a wind machine!
Broadbandbuyer.co.uk is rated 2.55 based on 11 reviews