The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co.
Read The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. Reviews

About The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co.:

Get Your Buns Ready. Delicious, all natural, hormone and antibiotic free hot dogs, delivered straight to your door.

Very tasty , and crunchy when grilled the way i like then!!
The hot dogs are the best I have ever had ! No joke !
Thanks Tony
Sorry but I am not a fan. It was like eating a Slim Jim and not a juicy, plump wiener. I cooked according to directions and it fell flat in areas of taste, chewability, juiciness even with mustard and onions...I just tried the classic beef even though I had the entire selection. I will gift the rest of what I have to a family member who wants them. Maybe I am missing out on the true hot dog experience but I doubt it. I gave it 3 stars instead of 2 because of the packaging, selection and shipping.
Excellent hot dogs! I have tried some locally and was disappointed. I was so pleased with the flavors of these hot dogs. I will definitely order more!
Our neighbor's son over gave to his mom some Classic Beef Hot Dogs (8 packs) and she was kind enough to give us three packs. It was love at first bite! My wife having Celiac, they are great for her as they are gluten-free. They are now our standard hot dogs!
Very good. Has the crunch.
they were great, will order again when this order is gone
These hot dogs are delicious! They arrived on time, packaged well and still frozen.
I shall order more!
K.G.W. — Mississippi
Great dogs... wish they sold high quality buns and condiments - maybe even beer - to go with them.
4 out of 5 , cause nobody is perfect.
Only suggestion I have is ability to
build your own 3 pack.
We have only eaten 2 packs so far and dogs busted with flavor . Very
Tasty indeed ! We have frozen the additional dogs for another time .
I am happy to have received your product in a timely manner
Terrific flavor, texture, and taste with some legit Brooklyn attitude. Treat yourself! ...Love these things
I AM A BORN AND RAISED NEW YORKER AND THERE'S TWO THAT NEW YORKERS KNOW ONE IS HOT DOGS AND THE OTHER PIZZA. THE QUALITY OF YOUR DOGS IS TOP SHELF. "NOTHING LIKE MONEY WELL SPENT "
Great hot dogs, and fast delivery! Love the fact that the regular hot dogs aren’t made with a lot of garlic like some companies use. Brooklyn Hot Dogs are spiced perfectly so nothing overwhelms the meat taste. The long length is great! No more having more bun than hot dog!
I liked the casing alot but I thought the dog was a little too skinny. The taste was about average. Considering the shipping cost I think they are too expensive. I would buy them from a grocery store locally if I could.
Did not like at all first bite was a bone in it. Tried another same thing. Not impressed at all
Great dogs and excellent customer service. Will be ordering again.
As a first time buyer of their hot dogs, I am not impressed by the flavor. I bought the combination box with pepperoni, gyro, and buffalo chicken. The gyro had almost no gyro-type taste. The buffalo chicken is nicely hot, but unremarkable. I have not tasted the pepperoni yet.

Rather than the long, thin shape of these hot dogs, I would greatly prefer a shorter, thicker dog. Further, in my view, these dogs do not have enough fat for a truly good flavor. The pursuit of a healthier dog by the owners is admirable, but fat is flavor.
These things are the best. I just keep buying the variety pack and sending them as gifts. Don’t know what to get your dad? Boom! Variety pack!
The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. is rated 4.81 based on 159 reviews