The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co.
Read The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. Reviews

About The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co.:

Get Your Buns Ready. Delicious, all natural, hormone and antibiotic free hot dogs, delivered straight to your door.

I usually buy them at Murrays but I just tried mail order which was fast and a great way to stock up. I will see how they hold up from the freezer. I really love their snap, the taste is great and at 90 calories I convince my wife they are good for her diet. Quality product in a category that has few of them. Way better than Applegate or Niman Ranch.
We loved the hot dogs wrapped in a scallion pancake - such a unique flavor!! Would definitely order it again.
I like the texture of the hot dog.. taste healthy
Thoroughly enjoyed but just not quite the NYC style that I love so much. Close but not quite there.
Based on my taste buds and preference.
I recently purchased the hot dog/scallion pancake package. It was excellent. Best pancakes I’ve had. The hot dogs were great as well and lower in sodium but very tasty. I will be ordering again!
Continued success.
Love 'em everytime!
arrived quickly. most important dogs are delicious
Thank you guys for the best dogs ever! They freeze beautifully so we can have lots on hand.

Hydrotoasting is the way to go. So glad we tried your method. Your ingredient line is clean, clean, clean which is probably why they taste so good. Thank you so much!
Hot dog happy in Connecticut!
Love the snap when you take that first bite. Gyro hit right note to satisfy along with some Taziki onion on pita. Pepperoni was rolled in flatten white bread with mozzarella & a little marinara sauce that satisfied my pizza craving. My guy who only likes tradition loved the beef/ pork on a bun., mustard, onion , relish.
Delivered quickly and in a great cooler box with ice packs.
Happy I took the chance and ordered! Great product and service.
I bought regular and multi flavor packs to try and was pretty pleased with the products. Haven’t tried all the flavors, but the original and Buffalo are outstanding.
the very best on the market
Service was top notch
Arrived fast and intact
And of course the Dogs are great!
I found out about Brooklyn Hot Dogs from a friend. The Hot Dogs are delicious and were delivered the day after I ordered them. I also want to note that the packing of their product was excellent. If you happen to be on Weights Watchers, you should know that the classic beef is only 1 point! I will definitely be ordering more and telling other friends about their products.
LOVE LOVE LOVE BHDC!!! Need more collabs pls !
Aww man where do I start! The customer service is above par! They went above and beyond to get me the Nom-Wah/BK Hot Dog Limited collaboration! So good! Plus I had to sample the other flavors as well, LEGIT! Being from NYC we have our known hot dog staples: Nathan's, Sabrett's, Best's and now I can add Brooklyn Hot Dog to that list!
Best hot dogs I’ve ever had!! Brightened summer bbq’s!!
best dogs anywhere. I am addicted to 'em.
Incredible service!!!
My order was delayed due to Hurricane Laura. Tony at the Brooklyn Hot Dog Company assisted my dilemma. Awesome customer service!! Great flavor from the dogs!!!!

Thank you again Tony!!!!!!
These hot dogs are FABULOUS! Just get them!
Absolutely loved them. I had them before & they are the best. I have shared them with friends who thought they were awesome. I will be ordering them again!
The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. is rated 4.90 based on 108 reviews