The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co.
Read The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. Reviews

About The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co.:

Get Your Buns Ready. Delicious, all natural, hormone and antibiotic free hot dogs, delivered straight to your door.

The first time we ordered these hot dogs they were delicious, the last time they were tasteless.
You guys are the Best!!
Service and quality is great 👍.
I love the personal service.
I feel like Tony and I have become friends.
A Great Taste of Home.
Thanks
Just get them. Easily the best and most unique hot dog I've ever had. My kid loves 'em too. A premium remix to a childhood favorite. Less "greasy" than other dogs. Just tastes way better.
These hotdogs are literally the best ever. I have tried every major brand and some smaller ones and these stand head and shoulders above the rest.
These hot dogs are ALWAYS quality. My family has been enjoying them for years. A great snap and just the right amount of flavor.
These are the best hot dogs I've ever had by far. We discovered these at a Father's Day celebration at a small brewery. They had vendors there for food. My daughter got one and after one bite, I had to go back to the vendor for find out what the brand was. The taste was fresh and not overly spiced, but it was the snap of the skin that had me hooked. He told me and also said he thought they could be purchased by the general public. Well, we haven't bought a different brand since. Try these, you won't be disappointed. You will be transported to Hot Dog Heaven.
Seriously delicious hot dogs. Seriously.
Excellent product. Best hot dogs we have ever had. Our favorite is the Classic Beef.
Delicious hot dogs and lightning quick delivery to the west coast. Thank you!
Brooklyn Hot Dogs are the best! My local store stopped carrying them, so now I have them shipped direct. All products are great, but classic is still the favorite at my house!
Excellent hot dogs; can't be purchased locally; using your expertise can be ordered and enjoyed.
Best hot dogs
I've ordered Brooklyn Dogs about 5 times now. They are absolutely the only dog I buy. Super great product, super fast delivery. Provided them at a BBQ once and the crowd went nuts !
By far the best dogs around! We truly enjoy Brooklyn Hot Dogs without guilt because they're not loaded with fat, filler or other nasty ingredients like most. These dogs are substantial and scream amazing flavor. It's the only brand we buy now, and we order them up in quantity so we never run out! They freeze real well too!
Best hot dogs ever. Take you back to the old days. Great taste, barbecue or on the stove top (follow their cooking recommendations - they really work). They are now the only hot dogs my family will eat.
Top notch dog!
My new go to Hotdog 100% Killer snap and hydro boiling is amazing!
The BEST hot dogs around ! The classic beef remind me of the butcher shop dogs we ate as kids from up north. Just can't find anything that compares down here in south. Love the SNAP !
Excellent hot dogs. That is all you need!( besides a bun). Great pop and crispness
Great hot dogs
We use them on cook outs all the time
The Brooklyn Hot Dog Co. is rated 4.92 based on 73 reviews