BT.Com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend BT.Com

Tell us how BT.Com made you happy

"Just returned to BT for my internet and calls. Upgraded to fibre and still paying less than current provider."
Are you BT.Com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Where do I start. They are a joke. Poor customer service, expensive, billing system is awful. Ask for the "Value Team" if you have to contact them as they are the only positive in the organisation and actually manage to get things done. Got into an 18 month contract with them and they increase prices half way through!! How does that work -I thought a deal is a deal...."
"Appalling sales people, really pushy and nasty. DO NOT ENTER THE FENCHURCH STREET TRESOR RARE SHOP"
"I have had a recurring fault on my line for 10 years. BT have said they would look into it only to come back to say they could not find it many, many times . It is a bad connection / noise on the line. The line to the fibra box is only 300 yards long but they say is too expensive to renew even though I pay them around £1000 a year ! It happened again today and they said there is definitely a fault and they will investigate and come back to me - again."
"They didn't."
"The deal was excellent the equipment came on time"
BT.Com is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access