BT Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

BT have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B

Price - Excellent

75.00%
Industry Average
I was very happy with my switch. The customer service on the phone was excellent. Everything happened as it should, so easy. Price is good, not the cheapest, but good speed and reliability. I used live chat/ internet/telephone. All good
- happy customer
Not much in the way of deals to retain customers - there is some movement in price, but rarely as great as 'new customers' deals.
- Adrian J.
Providing a better service at a cheaper price than current regular service and by providing items that were easy to use / connect.
- N Waine
F

Refunds - Difficult

20.00%
Industry Average
Look carefully on your bill amount every month even though you’re contracted they’ll charge you £4-5 extra every month and when you ring up to enquire you’re told it was a glitch I asked for a refund six months ago to date I haven’t had a penny back from them.
- Salman
Despite they record calls and so know exactly what happened, they didn't want to refund the money they took based on the lies they told me.
- Anonymous
Made a order for BT broadband with the sport and was offered a free gift of my choice then was told they have taken over ee and can offer a better price for sim only again with a free gift Have taken up the offers and they said all is done and I will receive the email showing my purchase and order Having looked through the email they had put a different address. I phoned and mentioned this to them then they told me that I can not have the offer at my address because it does not support fibre So I asked how this was possible when I have fibre with my current supplier They said this was down to lack of space in the cabinet And got offered another speed which is less then 4mps for double the price I’m paying now Sorry but that is not acceptable So I cancelled my order and still waiting for email of cancellation and refund of my deposit that I had to pay
- Hal
71.53%
Industry Average
I've just spoken to Sean, from the Glasgow call centre and the service I received was no less than outstanding. His knowledge, professionalism, care and helpfulness was remarkable, especially during these difficult times. Thank you Sean and BT for being there when I needed you, I'll definitely remain a loyal BT customer because of today.
- Kat
- Kat
Ordered a smart tv from BT shop and it arrived next day. Very good service
- Anonymous