BT Reviews

of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
You are a disgraceful company. You have now cut off my very vulnerable father.. When his ex partner transferred the account before she left, she was told by a woman in Scotland that the number could be retained by my dad at his Da4 address and that the process would be 'seamless'. Your words and hopefully recorded on the system. You are now quoting my dad 4weeks to get re connected and charging him more!! Disgusting. You have given mis information and now cut off a diabetic, isolated and very vulnerable elderly man. I am so angry. I ask that you do something now to help him.
Our engineer named Joseph came to our home to help with our transfer to BT .I would like to say thankyou to him for his help the day after he had done his job as we had a problem .He really did BT proud he didn't rest until he got us sorted so thankyou Joseph very much
NOT GIVING THERE CUSTOMERS OFFERS OF CANCELLING OR SUSPENDING BT SPORT . WILL DEFINITLY MOVING TO ANOTHER PROVIDER
Bt is a joke, not funny. Very bad internet company.. they take more than two weeks to send an engineer to install the broadband, then he doesn’t show up and they give you another two weeks to wait.. Awful customers service, they don’t know how to deal with problems and people. I wouldn’t suggest it to anyone. I’m using it only because if I don’t I have to pay a year contract anyway, but it’s taking almost half a year to get my broadband working so... choose something else, anything.
We’re leaving BT tomorrow because of how much they’ve gone up, but they managed to cut us off 18 hours early and won’t even speak to me about it. Won’t ever be returning.
Ordered a smart tv from BT shop and it arrived next day. Very good service
They put your prices up without telling you. They moved us up onto a new plan without informing us 2 months in a row, increasing our payments each month then told us we cant have our money back. Tried to speak to a manager to take the complaint further and they hung up after waiting in a 20 minute call que. This happened twice. I will never use BT ever again.
Constant...Sales/Scam calls..despite supposed ex-directory phone number...leaving landline..
The WORST broadband ever. Please don’t waste your money and time on this broadband that actually doesn’t work meaning it disconnects every few minutes and I’m not exaggerating at all. I wish I hadn’t made this mistake and the icing on the cake is they rip you off by overcharging you every month. Look carefully on your bill amount every month even though you’re contracted they’ll charge you £4-5 extra every month and when you ring up to enquire you’re told it was a glitch I asked for a refund six months ago to date I haven’t had a penny back from them. This is worst nightmare If you have joined. My advice if you’re within your cooling off period cancel while you can you won’t regret it and please write about this crappy broadband if you’re like me and it’s too late for you.
Charged my pensioner grandma 100 pounds to come out and check her boiler which wasn't working, Turns out it was just the battery that had died in an easily accessible place which was a Double-A battery, The workmen then continued to use my grandma's own battery to replace the dead one and continued to charge my pensioner grandmother 100 pounds for something that she could have easily been instructed to do or check herself. After reporting a complaint she received less than the amount that she had paid for the call out as a pay off and we left the company. Disgusting
The actual worst. Don't bother. Worst customer experience I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing
Absolutely horrible. The internet connection is unreliable, always disconnecting
I had free weekend calls on my land-line. Was told it was better to have 500 minutes free a month. OK I went for this, only to discover I am paying for all my calls, on going for three months now. I have been told I am in a contract, cannot make the incompetence of the staff understand.. How can I be in a contract when the service as never began. I am in contact with a solicitor and will update this report. My advice stay clear of BT
Please for the grace of god , stay clear of this company , completely awful experince and is still ongoing . I have been informed that Sky offer a much more customer friendly experince , BT just do not care .
I have been a Bt customer for over 30 years if not more like many,i have phone line and broadband and its at the email section of the company i have massive issues with.My wifes email account has had a security issue so should be easy just pop in the account and change the details and password ..Well no there system refused to allow this said i need to call Bt ,okay so i rang a nice lady has tried to help me for nearly 45 minutes to do one simple thing reset a Password .Again no matter what we tried just refused even using Google as well as Firefox browsers.She then told me she needs to pass the issues onto a special team who cant be reached by phone for them to resolve the issues ..And the worst news can take from 24 hours to 72 hours so wife cant send email or recieve any at all on this account till its sorted.Its not bad its disgusting why am i paying so much money for a service they can not deliver or fix a issue like a new password reset in a matter of hours ..I am so annoyed specially when told by them this email is not linked to the bt account very strange as its been my wifes email for the last few years on a daily basis until today ..
Awful service at all times. No-one should ever deal with BT, there are so many others which are better.
Complaints department blames other advisers, 3 months and my call plan is still not up and running, always promised call backs which never happen. Impossible to deal with, then when I want to cancel I am told I am in a contract, which seems totally disgusting has I have not been provided with the packages I required, would highly advise anyone to say clear of this company, have been told by an open reach engineer that sky look after customers a lot better. Sky here I come
I went with BT because they had an offer on and sincerely wish I'd stayed with Sky. I've had constant problems with speed, dropping out etc and several 'faults' on the line meaning we've been without broadband and phone for days at a time. Their website sends you round in circles and their customer services are rude, incompetent and don't want to know. I give up. I will just have to accept the awful broadband until my contract is up then I will never ever go to BT again.
Terrible service. Had green light on hub 5 times in last 2 years and no explanation given. Call centre people are going off a script and have no idea. Want to leave but told it would cost £259 pounds because of contract. Come December bye bye BT
BT is rated 1.47 based on 331 reviews