BT Reviews

of reviewers recommend BT

Tell us how BT made you happy
BT 5 star review on 1st July 2020
Kat
BT 1 star review on 23rd February 2020
Salman
More Photos & Videos
I've just spoken to Sean, from the Glasgow call centre and the service I received was no less than outstanding. His knowledge, professionalism, care and helpfulness was remarkable, especially during these difficult times. Thank you Sean and BT for being there when I needed you, I'll definitely remain a loyal BT customer because of today.
Our engineer named Joseph came to our home to help with our transfer to BT .I would like to say thankyou to him for his help the day after he had done his job as we had a problem .He really did BT proud he didn't rest until he got us sorted so thankyou Joseph very much
Ordered a smart tv from BT shop and it arrived next day. Very good service
Been with BT for about a year now.
Never had any issues with my equipment or with download speeds etc.
I have been having a problem with my broadband, wouldn’t hold the WiFi connection, I had the iPad looked at, no problems, had outreach check the phone line ,no problems, so I then spoke to someone at the broadband faults section,and I have to say what an exceptional service I received. The young man I spoke to ( Raymond who had an American accent ) explained how the system for the broadband worked, what could and couldn’t go wrong, what may or may not be causing my problem, he then went that extra mile to try to find the cause of the disconnecting ,he found that there was a lot of” traffic “ using the wave length that I was on and that changing my line may help the problem. So we gave it a try ,and extremely pleased to say it worked. I,d had this problem for about 3months and at no time ,and not in any websites I searched did it mention the wavelength as a possible cause. The young man was pleasant, helpful and did an excellent job, it is not often you get this kind of service now. He even rang later in the day to check that the WiFi was still connected. I appreciate there are many that have cause to complain, but in this instance I must give credit where it is due .I am elderly, and not at all techno savvy, so was very grateful to this young man BT are lucky to have him. I may not have used the correct terminology in my review however I think the point is made. Well done Raymond.
BT Cloud one lady working her name is Anna she's wonderful she help me lord when I call all she always replied and helping person I can give you a 5-star are even though I can give 100000 start thank you very much
Just had broadband and a phone the fibre is fast an reliable so far no complaints
We have received help from Tyrone both…

We have received help from Tyrone both yesterday and today. He was very devoted and exceeded our expectations. He fixed an internet issue that we have had for a very long time and went the extra mile as he came in extra early the next day and made sure the problem was fixed.

Many thanks from Bective Leslie Marsh team at Kensington.
I was with Virgin for 1 year only and that was long enough.
They cancelled my service 8 days before my contract term had finished, leaving us with no phone or broadband.
Fortunately, BT stepped up and the router arrived within 3 days and the connection was made within 24 hours.
I see all the complaints about BT, but try the others and like me you'll possibly return to BT for some satisfaction of good customer service.
Had a problem with setting up my BT Sport package, but the sales advisor (Claire Edginton) was amazing - so patient & sympathetic. Went above and beyond the call of duty!
I was very happy with my switch. The customer service on the phone was excellent. Everything happened as it should, so easy. Price is good, not the cheapest, but good speed and reliability. I used live chat/ internet/telephone. All good
BT have just upgraded my broadband, during the upgrade there was an accidental break in service. I reported this at about 1700 on 27 December. A smart engineer arrived at 1100 on 28 December and tracked the fault back from the house to the cabinet, including checking the incoming wiring. All was fixed by 1230. First rate service. I also ended up with a SIM card that I didn't need, this was cancelled with a minimum of fuss. Thank you BT
Great customer service and assistance setting up my new Sim!
Wide range of products and services. They have the best up to date equipment and services
it was amazing service
After Virgin Media cancelled seven different dates to install broadband in our new house, BT gave us a date 4 weeks ahead, knot to it, came and we've had a good service ever since.

I'm usually a complainer, but in this case... BT did well.
great flexible service
We spoke to bt.and the phone call was very helpful,and after a slight problem they were very good and quick to get my needs sorted,very effectively.
QUICK AND HELPFULL