Bitcoin Blender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bitcoin Blender

Tell us how Bitcoin Blender made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I lost over 100k in an investment trading company last year; i was down because the company refused to let me make withdrawals and kept asking for more money.... My friend in the military introduced me to a recovery agent with the email address “regalrefunder@ gmail .c o m and he's being really helpful, he made a successful recovery of 95% of my investment in 2 weeks, and I am really grateful to him. If you are a victim of binary scam and needs to get your money back, please don’t hesitate to contact him on email: “regalrefunder@ gmail .c o m”. If you have been scammed he can restore your hope of getting your money back
Warning to everyone with the plan of investing in any online investments schemes .There are certain limitations to investing in these schemes and also difficulties getting it tripled after a long while since 60% of these online investments schemes are scammers . I got involved with a company called "CryptoNXT" trading cryptocurrency but before I engaged with them, I mentioned to my account manager(Ross Malone) assigned to me by CryptoNXT, at one point about my dilemma with Click’s Dealer. He said it was absolutely a scam and he even knew some of the names of people I had dealt with. He said their web site, "Clicksdealer", was a fraud and that my only hope was to try through Chase to get my money back Not knowing My experience with CryptoNXT Account manager Ross Malone would be a terrible experience for me. I started with an Initial sum of $300, this got me some trades winnings and a huge profit but at the end of it all, I ended up at the losing ends. I ended losing all my hard earned savings, 180,000 USD which was meant to sustain me when I'm retired. I don’t know if I have a leg to stand on here. I am sure that somewhere along the line I agreed to Terms and Conditions which usually state that investing is a risk and there are no guarantees as to the outcome of my investments with them. Maybe that lets them off the hook. I just know I was lied to about the performance of my account every time they called asking for more money. The whole thing took a wrong turn right in my presence. I had cold foots immediately they pulled a fast one on me that i lost my funds to bad trades. I made a promise to myself to try every avenue I can to get back this money, though I think the odds are pretty slim, I saw some Good reviews of WWW.HORIZON-SECURITY.ORG; A Consultancy And Recovery Firm that has helped certain victims get a refund from these Unregulated brokers. I decided to use them and all I can say is contacting WWW.HORIZON-SECURITY.ORG;; was the best decision I made all my lifetime. These scams will keep going on and on for a very long time. We can only do some good to ourselves by getting some enlightening on how to point them out. Be safe out there everyone.
I had a very bad experience with an unregulated broker and was saved by the timely intervention of Mr Bart Kasch, who just in nick of time got back my $138000. He is really good at what he does, i have already recommend him to friends and co workers who all became satisfied customers. He has helped me alot in the trading industry, you can reach him at BartKasch @ Affiliaterecovery .com for Everything
It is crazy when exchanges like BitcoinBlender isn't taken down after cheating several hardworking individuals wanting to invest attain financial freedom. Personally, I invested $45,000 expecting 120% as promised. Since I deposited, I haven't been able to withdraw neither my capital nor profit. I reached out to my account manager but all effort was in vain. Weeks went by before i stumbled on R E C O V E R Y E M P I R E . C O M after seeing their reviews on quora. They were able to recover my funds in less than a weeks. Thanks to Shaw for working me through all the processes and how to prevent getting scammed
My experience with Fx Premium was completely messy. They thought they would cease my hard earned profit after growing my account to over 420%. This started when i reached out to the account manager when i wasn't able to withdraw my money. He assured me a successful withdrawal within a week. 3 weeks went by and I was never able to reach him again. I knew I'd been scammed. So i started researching on a credible wealth recovery agency that could get my funds as soon as possible without any stressful uncertain charge back procedures. The best decision I ever made was to work with Adam and his team from " R E C O V E R Y E M P I R E . C O M ". Unbelievable, They got penetration testers that recovered my funds including my profits in less than 10 days. Guys! I couldn't be happier. Please stay clear of these unregulated brokers
Thanks a lot for the reviews here it was really helpful to me as a beginner in BITCOIN TRADING now i make huge profit trading with Mr DAVID TRADING SYSTEM from Hack Assets. For those of you who trade, mine, invest in bitcoin and consistently not making profits,stolen wallets and crypto currency. You should check up on him via google search/mail. Simply contact: Hackassets via google mail and google search his strategy.
Are you a victim of the following ; Binary option, Forex trading, Romance, ICO Scams, Online betting, Bitcoin, Phishing, exchange scams etc If in any case you have lost your hard earned money. Dont give up, I have a good news for you. Scams Rescue is currently recovering funds for all victims. Service delivery is second to none. I obliged myself the priviledge to announce this to everyone. Hurry and contact on; info AT scamsrescue DOT com Thank me later.
More than an investment, Cryptocurrencies are an ongoing technology and socioeconomic experiments that seem to be on the radar of giant institutions. 2017, I invested so much into cryptocurrency. Arguably I would say my investments grew, but I was never able to withdraw my money from the platform. Bitcoin already dropped below the price I bought it, so I thought it was a bad investment for me. Months went by before I stumbled on RECOVERYEMPIRE.COM and i reported my issue to them. They assigned an agent that gave me a load down of how crypto investment works and various tricks used by scammers, and how they always outperform the market. I took a leap of faith to let them work with me. This happened to be the best decision i've made as regards recovering my funds back. They were very professional, they worked me through the whole process and they also provided me measures to take to prevent any form of scams in future. If you are have been cheated before and you are looking to recover your funds from the scammers. Do well to reach out to (contact@recoveryempire.com)
I got scammed by BITCOIN BLENDER (http://bitblendnlwdwxiy.onion). Even after making an account and depositing coin to be mixed, they didn't pay out clean coins. DON'T USE BITCOIN BLENDER, and don't trust darknetmarkets.org
Few months ago, i invested about $36,000 into this binary option platform with the aim of diversifying my trading portfolio. However, with my strict habits of growing my account 300% before taking profits, i never attempted any withdrawals, not until two months ago when i tried to withdraw but all effort was in vain. I called the account manager and explained the situation, he told me i  would be able to withdraw after 4 working days which sounded shady to be very honest.  4days went by, still no withdrawals, i tried reaching out to the manager and customer service line but non of them were reachable till this moment. I shared my experience with my colleague at work, he introduced me to an International Recovery Firm (WWW.RECOVERYEMPIRE.COM). These people saved me and I had my claims after 6working days. Their professionalism was top notch.
BITCOINBlender is a major scam! I lost over $34,000 to this professional con men. After going back and forth with no help from the private investigators and lawyers I hired with no results. I hired an international wealth recovery firm GLOBAL ASSET RECOUP. I was assigned to paul.wright@globalassetrecoup.com who brilliantly walked me through the process of the recovery. I was able to recover 95% of my funds thanks to globalassetrecoup.com . For your own good, stay away from BitcoinBlender as you would only lose your hard earned money!!
There is no need to regret having funds in btcblender . I had similar issues with kayafx when they went dark. For some weird reasons, I couldn't withdraw my money. I got so furious, made some research and found a recovery expert bruce.levin@premiumrecoveryinc. com He wasted no time in hijacking my funds from those fraudsters. I was so happy I made them pay for duping me. I got all my funds back, you can too. Contact him and be glad you did.
https://btcblender.com And its https://bchblender.com Is a SCAM!! Do not use this service as you will lose your bitcoin I should have researched before I used it. Don't believe fake reviews IT IS A SCAM SITE!!
Bitcoin Blender is rated 2.39 based on 28 reviews