Bitcoin Blender Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Bitcoin Blender
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Bitcoin Blender made you happy

"KNOWLES'S EXPERIENCE (Her testimony) - Trading with ******** has indeed been one of my worst experience ever on earth. I lost everything I had. It was like an imagination, a dream. They stopped replying my mails and cut communication with me, but they also wanted me to keep investing. A total of 205,000 EURO I invested. Eventually reported to WWW .LEGAL247RECOVERY. COM who helped in recovering all of my funds from them. Never again am I coming near ******. Others should just contact to recover your funds."
Are you Bitcoin Blender? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"BITCOINBlender is a major scam! I lost over $34,000 to this professional con men. After going back and forth with no help from the private investigators and lawyers I hired with no results. I hired an international wealth recovery firm GLOBAL ASSET RECOUP. I was assigned to paul.wright@globalassetrecoup.com who brilliantly walked me through the process of the recovery. I was able to recover 95% of my funds thanks to globalassetrecoup.com . For your own good, stay away from BitcoinBlender as you would only lose your hard earned money!!"
"There is no need to regret having funds in btcblender . I had similar issues with kayafx when they went dark. For some weird reasons, I couldn't withdraw my money. I got so furious, made some research and found a recovery expert bruce.levin@premiumrecoveryinc. com He wasted no time in hijacking my funds from those fraudsters. I was so happy I made them pay for duping me. I got all my funds back, you can too. Contact him and be glad you did."
"https://btcblender.com And its https://bchblender.com Is a SCAM!! Do not use this service as you will lose your bitcoin I should have researched before I used it. Don't believe fake reviews IT IS A SCAM SITE!!"
Bitcoin Blender is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews