Bundle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bundle
Read Bundle Reviews

About Bundle:

Bundle helps new parents get ready for Mum's hospital stay and baby's arrival. You can choose from our curated range of pre-packed product Bundles for Mum and Baby, or have the fun of mixing & matching items to create your own perfect Bundle.

At Bundle we focus on high quality, natural and organic products. We have worked very hard to bring together the very best options available for Mum, Dad and Baby. All Bundle garments are ethical and sweatshop free.

I found the bundle bags to be amazing it had everything I needed for hospital for me and my baby... things I didnt even know I needed until I needed them and they were there... the nurses at the hospital that looked after me thought it was fantastic that it was all done for me especially for a first time mum who had no idea what I would need. Would highly recommend to anyone having a baby.
Great service and delivery. I sent it onto my daughter in-law and she loved it just what the family needed for the birth of their first baby.
Good products and even better customer service.
Such a brilliant bag and gift for anyone expecting - has everything you need and want with the arrival of a new bub! Love this bag!
I loved my Bundle Bag! With fast delivery and everything I needed it took all the stress out of packing for the hospital. The beautiful products also made me feel human during those first few days in hospital post birth.
My baby is almost 2 and I’m still using my Bundle bag daily! I love it - it’s just the perfect size too 😊
Eveything you need in one Bundle! Loved my delivery