Bundle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bundle
Read Bundle Reviews

About Bundle:

Bundle helps new parents get ready for Mum's hospital stay and baby's arrival. You can choose from our curated range of pre-packed product Bundles for Mum and Baby, or have the fun of mixing & matching items to create your own perfect Bundle.

At Bundle we focus on high quality, natural and organic products. We have worked very hard to bring together the very best options available for Mum, Dad and Baby. All Bundle garments are ethical and sweatshop free.

Very quick service, was dispatched fast and arrived very quickly
Lucia has been so helpful, going above and beyond to assist with my order and to help me with tips and support with my new baby.

We haven purchased two great products from Bundle and have recommended them to all our new parent friends!

Thank you so much!!!!
Fast delivery
Great product
The staff at Bundle were extremely helpful and went above and beyond to ensure the product was dispatched rapidly. I had ordered the product on another site and was disappointed to learn that it had yet to even be dispatched. Will from Bundle went the extra mile to get the product out that day and we are very grateful. Can’t recommend enough!
Very happy with purchase. Came very quick too.
Easy to navigate site, quick postage and great prices!
Such a cute doll!
Super quick delivery and great product - I would definitely order more
Bundle 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Super fast delivery
Excellent service and such fast delivery
Amazing customer service and fastest delivery!
Great little product!
May not have worked for my Bub on the first night, but has every night since
Thank you the product is fantastic my daughter in-law is going to love it
The Rockit is a gift for my future grandchild. Ive heard they are very good
Easy ordering process and delivery was speedy
Great product.
Wonderfully helpful owners/staff
Excellent and durable bag that handled all of mine and bubs clothes. Will be using this bag instead of my other ones.
Love my Bundle bag! My customised bag was so useful for the hospital stay with my 3rd bub and we have since used it as an overnight and carry on for international travel. The perfect shape and size and looks really stylish as well. Thanks Bundle!
Bundle is rated 5.00 based on 37 reviews