Business Advisory Service Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Business Advisory Service Ltd

01794 390893

41 Beech Grange, Landford SALISBURY

Tell us how Business Advisory Service Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Signed up with them but still being constantly bombarded with calls asking if everything is OK........no it isn't as you keep pestering me. I will not use them again when our gas and electricity is up for renewal
Constant, rude phonecalls to my business 3 times a day. I've asked them to stop calling but they keep on going!
Extremely aggressive trying to obtain details they have no right to
"Very persistent, won't stop calling, tells lies. "
Continual passive aggressive phone calls to our company from a very rude female caller. This has been going on for some months now. Generally quite vague about who she is and why she is phoning. Telling lies about what other colleagues have said to gain further information. I didn't have access to the information she was asking, informed her of this and she became very confrontational. I asked again who she was and why she was calling and she hung up on me. Avoid at all costs. Does anyone have any idea how to report them/make the calls stop?
very rude, keep calling even months after I think I have finally got rid of them! Won't take no for an answer. They lie saying they are working on behalf of the government, they are not! Do not give them your meter number. Their website was stopped by our internet security, need I say more....
Extremely rude and very persistent Give the impression they are a Government body when they're not. Total timewasters
Extremely rude and won't take "no thanks" for an answer. I have been through this a few months ago with a female caller who was also very persistent. Today I had a male caller who talked right over me, kept telling me that it wasn't a sales call and even when I told him that we were in a contract until 2021 he insisted that all he wanted were a few details. I told him that I'd already told his company that I wasn't interested in their "service". He got very defensive and said that they hadn't contacted us before. (not true) When I refused to give him any details he asked to speak to the "company decision maker" - I told him that was me and he asked for my "full name" in a sort of threatening manner (as if he was going to report me to my superior!!). My colleague was listening to this call and said she would have hung up on him, he was so rude and overbearing!
Constantly ringing, talking over me, not listening to what I am saying, totally unacceptable behaviour. wont go away, what more can I say
Repeated calls to my company. I have said we are not interested but they still call back
despite my telling them that we have just renewed our electricity contract. If they ring again I will insist they remove our number from their database. Having TPS in place seem to make no difference.
The only 5/5 I would give them is for persistence. Drove me mad with constant phone calls once I agreed to let them give me some prices. I could have done it myself a few times over with the amount of time spent talking to them. Also didn't like the telephone manner and they were adamant that I would need to go for a longer contract, got the feeling they benefit from that. For those reasons I told them I was no longer interested.
Constantly calling our company. I have politely said we are not interested but they constantly call back - sometimes on a daily basis. Very frustrating. Have asked for them to remove us from the list but the calls keep coming.
As previous reviews have stated this company has chosen it's name to sound like an official government agency when actually they are just a energy price comparison business.

Their telephone agents could do with some training in to what is an appropriate telephone manner, especially when you are trying to sell a service. Their operator called our office and was rather rude and aggressive making accusations about staff at my business being liars.

I had to end the call before it went further. Definitely not the right way to go about trying to sell your services, probably better to be a bit more polite with potential clients.
This company has carefully chosen its name Business Advisory Service to sound like an official council or government organisation. They are nothing of the sort. They are a limited company out to make a profit. If you have any dealings with them, act accordingly and apply 'buyer beware' thinking.
Business Advisory Service Ltd is rated 1.20 based on 15 reviews