Buykud Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Buykud

How would you rate Buykud ?

Robyn Burgess
Unverified Reviewer
"Robyn Burgess The 6 garments which I received I really love, thank you very much"
"Horrific return policy. Dresswoth faded material sent. Requested refund as goods faulty this was Nov 17 still no refund, I am sending daily emails and posting on every feedback website I can find. These guys are fraudsters even after numerous pictures of the faulty goods sent they still will not refund my money"
"A range of unusual, quirky clothing at reasonable price. Very quick delivery"
Susan Ann Smith
"Appeared on my face book page continually and the clothes and site looked very attractive .I ordered and although items were rather expensive .I received them and did not need to try them on to see that the quality was inferior .There was no return details and I had to find email address on line . The return address was from a Unit on an Industrial Estate and a named individual and not a company .The return procedure was not straight forward. I did get my money back but certainly will not use them again ."
Buykud is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews