Buykud Reviews

8AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Buykud deliver?

How can I contact Buykud?

Tell us how Buykud made you happy

"Everything Lovely dress Perfect size Fast shipment"
Are you Buykud? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a pair of “Sperry” penny loafers but when they arrived they were not at all what was advertised (certainly not Sperrys!). I immediately emailed the company asking for a refund and instructions as to how to send the item back. By the next morning I had a reply answering all my questions. They asked I provide a tracking number before they could refund my purchase. I mailed the item back the that day and emailed them the tracking number. By the following morning, I had an email from them telling me my money has been refunded! PayPal also informed me of the refund! Although I wasn’t satisfied with what I ordered, I was more than pleased with the customer service which was surprisingly prompt in not only responding to my emails, but also by refunding my money all in less than 48 hours! Thank you!"
"Shoes advertised as Sperry Penny Loafers. Showed up jammed in a small, cheap bag, no shoe box, no name or size anywhere on shoes. NOT SPERRY's but a cheap, cheap knockoff. But worst part is their "Return Policy." I pay to return and then THEY DECIDE IF THEY"LL REFUND OR NOT. Horrible company. Cheap, falsely averted product without any real recourse for making it right. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!"
"Horrible, horrible, horrible company. My items arrived one month late and wouldn’t even fit a 10-year-old child. I’ve been trying for four months to get my money back. These guys are scam artist ."
"I bough t a cotton dress and it didn't last even one week as it's already coming apart at the seams"
"Robyn Burgess The 6 garments which I received I really love, thank you very much"
"Horrific return policy. Dresswoth faded material sent. Requested refund as goods faulty this was Nov 17 still no refund, I am sending daily emails and posting on every feedback website I can find. These guys are fraudsters even after numerous pictures of the faulty goods sent they still will not refund my money"
"A range of unusual, quirky clothing at reasonable price. Very quick delivery"
"Appeared on my face book page continually and the clothes and site looked very attractive .I ordered and although items were rather expensive .I received them and did not need to try them on to see that the quality was inferior .There was no return details and I had to find email address on line . The return address was from a Unit on an Industrial Estate and a named individual and not a company .The return procedure was not straight forward. I did get my money back but certainly will not use them again ."
Buykud is rated 2.56 based on 9 reviews