Buy LoL Smurfs Reviews

31% of reviewers recommend Buy LoL Smurfs

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Buy LoL Smurfs?

Tell us how Buy LoL Smurfs made you happy

Live Chat
"No star service. Scam service they give you an account that's reused and after a few months they take that account back and when you reach out to there only contact they ip ban you from live chat. DONT BUY FROM THEM"
Are you Buy LoL Smurfs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"THEY BANNED MY IP AFTER GIVING ME AN ACCOUNT THAT HAD IT'S LOGIN INFO CHANGED"
"DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!! The "Verified Accounts" are recycled!!!! I bought 2 and both had already been logged in from somewhere else while I was in game!!!!! And when I reached out to the LiveChat system they just closed the chat without any answer and banned my IP!!!!!! Currently sueing for Fraud and False Advertisment having Paypal included too, STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMAND."
"BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. The customer care is terrible. LINK will provide no help and block you if ask for assistance. its been 1 week since i received incorrect login detail with no assistance so far. ive been a long time buyer and the service is great when it goes smoothly, however if things go wrong they dont want to know and you will lose your $$$"
"dont buy from this website they bot all of their accounts and literally won't respond to you once they get your money"
"DONT BUY FROM https://buylolsmurfs.com HEAR MY STORY BEFORE YOU BUY AN ACCOUNT i bought an account from the company and verified the account email and changed the password, i deleted every one from the account`s friends list, and some of the people on the friends list were similar to the one i purchased from them. i quit league because of preaseason and when i tried to log in recently i was hacked, i did a little reasearch using op.gg to find that my account is being played with the same people i had on my old friends list and that i deleted. the site clearly says and ill paste it down below, you can find this in the site at FAQ tab. 9. How are your accounts levelled? Our accounts are levelled by real players playing different game-types ranging from ARAM to COOP vs AI to regular normal games. We make sure to maintain a 50%+ win rate throughout the entire process. it means the account was returned to its original player and when i went to contact them the live chat dude called LINK, assisted me and told me to contact by email which will take about 48 hours. nothing happened to the site and when i tried to contact him again using the live chat in there website i got blocked by him. i showed evidence of me verifying my account in the email and purchasing the account, and yet they just blocked me. my message is to the people, please be aware of the company and buy at your own risk because they have no such thing as a #1 customer support and nor do they even have life time warranty, im still trying to get in touch with the company but sadly i cant any longer because i got hacked by them and blocked by them."
"They didnt, account lifetime warranty dont even exist. Account got reclaimed and everything i have been told is to wait 24-48H but they are just scamming sadly. Watch out people! There is no lifetime warranty!!!!! They wont even give you a replacement account."
"Support was human that helped me pick my account Could not be happier"
Sam
"Support was human that helped me pick my account Could not be happier"
"I would say the service is very good an and always deliver on time unlike some companies"
"They provided fast and great service"
"It´s okay."