Buy LoL Smurfs Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Buy LoL Smurfs

Tell us how Buy LoL Smurfs made you happy

"DONT BUY FROM https://buylolsmurfs.com HEAR MY STORY BEFORE YOU BUY AN ACCOUNT i bought an account from the company and verified the account email and changed the password, i deleted every one from the account`s friends list, and some of the people on the friends list were similar to the one i purchased from them. i quit league because of preaseason and when i tried to log in recently i was hacked, i did a little reasearch using op.gg to find that my account is being played with the same people i had on my old friends list and that i deleted. the site clearly says and ill paste it down below, you can find this in the site at FAQ tab. 9. How are your accounts levelled? Our accounts are levelled by real players playing different game-types ranging from ARAM to COOP vs AI to regular normal games. We make sure to maintain a 50%+ win rate throughout the entire process. it means the account was returned to its original player and when i went to contact them the live chat dude called LINK, assisted me and told me to contact by email which will take about 48 hours. nothing happened to the site and when i tried to contact him again using the live chat in there website i got blocked by him. i showed evidence of me verifying my account in the email and purchasing the account, and yet they just blocked me. my message is to the people, please be aware of the company and buy at your own risk because they have no such thing as a #1 customer support and nor do they even have life time warranty, im still trying to get in touch with the company but sadly i cant any longer because i got hacked by them and blocked by them."
Are you Buy LoL Smurfs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They didnt, account lifetime warranty dont even exist. Account got reclaimed and everything i have been told is to wait 24-48H but they are just scamming sadly. Watch out people! There is no lifetime warranty!!!!! They wont even give you a replacement account."
Buy LoL Smurfs is rated 3.57 based on 7 reviews