Buy LoL Smurfs Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Buy LoL Smurfs

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Buy LoL Smurfs?
Click Here

Tell us how Buy LoL Smurfs made you happy

Live Chat
"Bought 2 accounts both were permabanned then they gave me accounts that my friends literally owned because we were trying to all play together dont buy from here ever!"
Are you Buy LoL Smurfs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I purchased an account from buylolsmurfs.com about 2 months ago. It got permanently suspended 3 weeks ago (account lasted about 1 month without getting caught by Riot system) They claim on their website to offer a lifetime guarantee and great customer service. I wrote an email 2 weeks ago with all the required information to apply for a refund or account replacement. Never heard back from them. They have a live chat on their website with always the same two ''agents'', I remember one is named Katty. Basically, when you ask for explanations for the unreasonable delay, they will copy and paste a pre-written text that ''I need to be patient and that a manager should contact me soon'' When you ask for more information to know if you have been scammed, they close the chat. No one contacted me concerning this refund or replacement. This website is 100% a scam. Even though I got the account, there is no possible replacement and customer service is simply inexistant. No one cares about you, this is a one shot deal for them. I purchased from sneakysmurf.com in the past and got a replacement within 3 days. You can quickly tell the difference between those two websites. I am not paid to promote sneakysmurf, I am just pointing out they always honored their engagement and provided quick customer service. DO NOT BUY FROM buylolsmurf.com This is by far the worst experience I had buying an account. Wasted money. If anything change or they decide to contact me to fix this issue, I will update this review to let people know."
"No star service. Scam service they give you an account that's reused and after a few months they take that account back and when you reach out to there only contact they ip ban you from live chat. DONT BUY FROM THEM"
"THEY BANNED MY IP AFTER GIVING ME AN ACCOUNT THAT HAD IT'S LOGIN INFO CHANGED"
"DO NOT TRUST THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!! The "Verified Accounts" are recycled!!!! I bought 2 and both had already been logged in from somewhere else while I was in game!!!!! And when I reached out to the LiveChat system they just closed the chat without any answer and banned my IP!!!!!! Currently sueing for Fraud and False Advertisment having Paypal included too, STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMAND."
"BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. The customer care is terrible. LINK will provide no help and block you if ask for assistance. its been 1 week since i received incorrect login detail with no assistance so far. ive been a long time buyer and the service is great when it goes smoothly, however if things go wrong they dont want to know and you will lose your $$$"
"dont buy from this website they bot all of their accounts and literally won't respond to you once they get your money"
"DONT BUY FROM https://buylolsmurfs.com HEAR MY STORY BEFORE YOU BUY AN ACCOUNT i bought an account from the company and verified the account email and changed the password, i deleted every one from the account`s friends list, and some of the people on the friends list were similar to the one i purchased from them. i quit league because of preaseason and when i tried to log in recently i was hacked, i did a little reasearch using op.gg to find that my account is being played with the same people i had on my old friends list and that i deleted. the site clearly says and ill paste it down below, you can find this in the site at FAQ tab. 9. How are your accounts levelled? Our accounts are levelled by real players playing different game-types ranging from ARAM to COOP vs AI to regular normal games. We make sure to maintain a 50%+ win rate throughout the entire process. it means the account was returned to its original player and when i went to contact them the live chat dude called LINK, assisted me and told me to contact by email which will take about 48 hours. nothing happened to the site and when i tried to contact him again using the live chat in there website i got blocked by him. i showed evidence of me verifying my account in the email and purchasing the account, and yet they just blocked me. my message is to the people, please be aware of the company and buy at your own risk because they have no such thing as a #1 customer support and nor do they even have life time warranty, im still trying to get in touch with the company but sadly i cant any longer because i got hacked by them and blocked by them."
"They didnt, account lifetime warranty dont even exist. Account got reclaimed and everything i have been told is to wait 24-48H but they are just scamming sadly. Watch out people! There is no lifetime warranty!!!!! They wont even give you a replacement account."
Buy LoL Smurfs is rated 2.20 based on 15 reviews