byapptonly Reviews

of reviewers recommend byapptonly
Read byapptonly Reviews

About byapptonly:

Byapptonly makes it easier for grooming & beauty professionals to see clients anywhere. Trusted by thousands of barbers, hairstylists & cosmeticians, The General Barber Backpack is the perfect mobile workstation that organizes, secures & protects your blades, clippers & shears while on the go.

info@byapptonly.co

Tell us how byapptonly made you happy
byapptonly 5 star review on 24th June 2020
byapptonly Reviews | 27th June 2020
byapptonly Reviews | 28th June 2020
The strap began to tear after second use. At almost $400 that’s an issue
Hi Marvin,
Surprised to see your feedback here, but happy to start the conversation. I see that you bought the V2 back in May. Can you please send us an email so we can assist you further? Let's sort this out together!

info@byapptonly.co
Keep reaching and helping the culture
Will do Billy! Thanks for the support! 🤩
I was happy with my purchase.
Thank you for your review!
Love it! Fits everything I need!
Thank you for your review!
This is a dope Sidekick! I will definitely buy the other bags when the become available
Thanks Chris! Stay tuned. We've got great things ahead. Happy 4th of July!
Exactly what I needed! Its also my everyday bag for carrying other important things💯💯💯
Thank you for your review!
The bag protects your equipment well and it is comfortable when wearing it. It is large enough to store everything you need for a house-call, unless you have a large blow dryer. The material on the bag is definitely high quality. By.Appt.Only put a lot of thought into the bag to make it a great experience and investment for their barbers. Thanks again and keep up the great work!
Perry, we're so grateful for Barbers like you. Thank you
Convenient, efficient room for essentials &stylish
Thanks for the review Devin!
Awesome! Plenty of room.
Thanks for the review! We're glad that you like the General Lite!
I wish the part that holds the guards were sewin in because it doesn’t allow blades to stay in place but if you put guards at the top and blades at the bottom it will work, other than that the bag is a must have for traveling barbers!
Hey Shawn,
Thank you for the feedback! I've passed this along to my product development team. We appreciate your input 100% Stay safe, stay healthy. Thank you
Great product love my back pack. I load it up with everything I can throw at it.
As you should Cristobal! Sending you much love as well.
It's great thank you
Thanks for the review!
By.Appt.Only backpack changed the game for me. I know I’ll be using this backpack in the next 20 years highly recommend it great investment 👏
Thank you Christopher. We will support you for the next 20 years and beyond!
I'm glad that I purchased the V2 backpack. I needed something that I can fit all of my clippers, sprays etc all in one place when traveling and this does just that. Good quality backpack as well.
Thank you Ricco!
Great customer service and fast shipping! I bought the General Lite backpack for my bf for his birthday and he loves it. thank you!
Thanks for the review! Happy birthday BF! lol. Here's wishing him much success and safety. Cheers!
Overall the bag as been amazing! Life changing for my mobile service it just as a few flaws that could make it better but overall I have been pleased.
Hi Shawn,
We would love to know what the flaws that you mentioned here. We are always improving and your feedback is what helps us make our products even better! Please send an email to info@byapptonly.co Thanks for buying the General Barber Backpack V1.
I loved our new barber bag, it was a Father’s Day gift and it was perfect

Hello Nicole,
We're so happy that you can put it to good use! Appreciate you 100% Wishing you much success and safety.
I had an issue with UPS delivering the packaging to the wrong address and I informed By.Appt.Only immediately. They were responsive in their replies and so helpful. Brian did such an awesome job helping me through the problem. My husband loves his bookbag, now he doesn't need to carry two bags while traveling to do hair cuts.
Thank you for your review!
Best company! Quality products and amazing customer service!
We couldn't have said it better ourselves! Thank You!
best bags in the game