Cambridge Laptop Repair Reviews

01480 403721

stneots@antechs.com

8 Cambridge Street

Tell us how Cambridge Laptop Repair made you happy
Once again my Insurance renewal was dealt with efficiently and speedily. I would however mention that it would have been nice to have received an e-mail reminding me that this was due and asking if I would like to renew through your company rather than getting just the reminder from the Company itself and then having to make the cold contact.
Screen on iPhone changed, quick and efficient service and excellent price. Would highly recommend. Had been told my iPhone had died but not the case! Thanks guys you did a great job!
Superb service from start to finish. Really professional. I needed a motherboard repair to my favourite laptop and nobody wanted to touch it. Cambridge laptop repair were professional, clear and quick from the very first email.
They set you up with a customer interface to see exactly what's going on (invoices, messages, dates etc) and use DPD (the best) to pick up and deliver.
I would recommend them without hesitation.
great service, problem solved
Great service.
Great work, thanks
Very good and reliable service. Excellent repair carried out.
Great service totally on the ball replied straight away with quote through email
Genuine and honest advised against having one item repaired
The iPad repair was done much sooner than initially advised
Friendly staff
A***
Will definitely recommend
E
I was very pleased with the excellent service and help that I received. A very professional service.
My first choice for anything to do with computers. Knowledgeable, efficient, straight-talking and friendly.
Excellent service, excellent ability.
Very helpful and they were able to fix my computer and phone in no time whatsoever!
Very very happy and will always use Cambridge Laptops repair. 👍
efficient and quick
I thoroughly recommend these guys. My previous experience of having my laptop repaired with another company was poor but this company was prompt, competent, friendly and good prices. I’ll be using them again
Excellent service very speedy
Professional, knowledgeable and gave me recommendations and suggestions even though my laptop could not be fixed.
When needed, I will be using Cambridge Laptop repair again.
First rate service. :-)
Accurate, quick, polite, informed and competitive!
Fixed my laptop at a fraction of the cost of replacing it very pleased with the service
Extremely competent and very sound advice. I highly recommend their service.
Cambridge Laptop Repair is rated 4.86 based on 83 reviews