Camper Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Camper

How would you rate Camper ?

"My red leather lace up camper shoes look stylish, funky and feel so comfortable! I have to wear orthotics and was heartily sick of being stuck in great clumping boots..these shoes make me feel like myself and I love them"
"Excellent website, quick delivery, wonderful quality boots."
"Their products are stylish and incredibly durable.Though they shipped from Spain to England, I had my order within two days.There customer service is fantastic.They even supplied me with free shoelaces when I damaged mine sent from Spain.I buy only Camper shoes for good reason."
"Camper are to my mind the best shoe company on the planet.There shoes are always comfortable, stylish and hard wearing. My feet have benefitted from Camper for the past twenty years and long may that continue."
Camper is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!