Cannons Flooring Ltd Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Cannons Flooring Ltd

How would you rate Cannons Flooring Ltd ?

(optional)

114 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Baby Sensory Barking & Beckton

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cannons Flooring Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Baby Sensory Barking & Beckton
Unverified Reviewer
"I have used Cannons mats every day for the past three years. They are durable & easy to clean. Customer service has always been helpful and delivery has been prompt. Thank you Baby Sensory Barking & Beckton"
Wriggles & Giggles Day Nursery
Unverified Reviewer
"We are a Children's Nursery and we bought the interlocking outdoor play mats for our new baby garden. They are really good quality mats, which should last for years to come, they were reasonably priced compared to other inferior mats and arrived much quicker than expected."
Jason Bonthuyf
Verified Buyer
"Not suitable for regular use due to high wear within short timespan. We use the flooring for kickboxing and Tae Kwon Do only (barefeet use). We have no windows. Quickly scuffs and looks old."
David Bonthuys
Verified Buyer
"Flooring initially looks great but wears and scuffs easily. Quickly looks tired and used in spite of bare foot usage only, with no sunlight exposure. Needs to be harder wearing. Would not purchase again."
Nigel McBrayne
Verified Buyer
"I've used Cannon judo mats for three years and whilst they are light and good for my business (mobile judo coach), the quality is not that good. I bought 50 mats just under three years ago and have already had to replace 10 of them because teeth have fallen off etc."
Angela Pescod
Verified Buyer
"We bought the carpet tiles for our awning and found them to be brilliant easy to lay and get up again. Would certainly recommend them."
Eamonn Brady
Verified Buyer
"Service was good and delivery was on time. Items are good quality."
Twisters Play
Verified Buyer
"I have been a customer of cannons for a few years now and can't fault them, the people on the phone are always pleasant and they have always done what they say they will. Deliveries have always been on time and I have never had a problem with the products."
"The mats have been great protecting my toddlers from bumps as we have stone floors in our house after 2 years they are still good and have not lost their colour the only downside is you don't deliver to France where we live now excellent product quick delivery good people to deal with."
"Your service is excellent your prices are very good and I would deal with you again"
Andi Vukomanovic
Verified Buyer
"Great quality mats, with fantastic service."
Jacqueline Sheehy
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with the service provided by Cannon Floorings from start to finish they communicated very well with me."
David Knight
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and great price."
"Cannons Website is easy to navigate, easy to order. I found the product I was looking for at a fantastic price and it covered my large, concrete floor at treat. I needed safety mats to protect my baby from tumbles and give her a place to crawl safely. When she was older she did accidentally fall off the settee and I was so relieved and grateful that the safety flooring was as per specification. She was a bit bumped but safe. It is easy to clean, easy to put together and I would use it in any room in the house."
Christina Ashby
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service , quick delivery, quality item for price , would recommend this seller and product."
Paul Spence
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value, arrived on time and delivered exactly as my instructions. I have been using them for nearly a year now and would definitely buy more if they eventually wear out. They are still in excellent condition. I recommend Cannons to anyone interested"
Stuart McKniff
Verified Buyer
"I bought the mats for use in my karate club, very pleased I did so excellent quality."
Ivor Martin
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service and speedy delivery.inquires are dealt with straight away."
Rebekah Craddock
Verified Buyer
"This is a very thick door rug and cleans shoes as you walk over it"
Paul Pullen
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with the service every time I phoned the company, very helpful and delivery really quick! Many thanks"
Cannons Flooring Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 114 reviews