Carbiz Accident Replacement Vehicles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Carbiz Accident Replacement Vehicles
Read Carbiz Accident Replacement Vehicles Reviews
The rav4 was excellent and I left my etag in the car and it was returned to me with no fuss
I was very happy with CarBiz. The lady I talked to about an accident replacement car was very friendly polite and so helpful. I was delivered a replacement car within a few hours of my application. The Carbiz employee that delivered my replacement car was also a very friendly polite helpful man.
Great customer service. Ben was very helpful and great to deal with throughout the process.
Great service from start to end.
Triffon arranged everthing and the car was delivered and collected from the panel shop at the agreed time. All staff that I dealt with were extremely helpful. Highly recommend this company.
Thanks to all.
Car arrived on time with minimal paperwork. organising prior with Angela went like clockwork
very happy with the work ben and carbiz has offered me i am so happy the way they have been helping me with the insurance company and smash repairs i would recomend them to anyone even up to the delivery of the car has been so professional.
CarBiz have been nothing short of amazing. Great team, great customer service, super fast & reliable. Helped me in my time of need even though it was after hours. Could not recommend more
Have to say the service from this Company was extraordinary as I have not experienced this in the past. They brought the car to me and tried to match the type of car I was used to driving so that I was not inconvenienced at all. Customer service was amazing and the staff are friendly, down to Earth and compassionate to my circumstances. Highly recommend Carbiz.
Ben was wonderful to do business with. He was truly professional. He does not believe in problems, only solutions. Ben went out of his way to make sure everything ran smoothly and it did!!
Ben arrived with a replacement vehicle within and hour and a half and was very helpful.
Fantastic service, prompt and responsive. Hassle free and great outcome thanks to Triffon and carbiz
good fast service
Very good service. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
Amazing service, super friendly staff!
Carbiz Accident Replacement Vehicles is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews