Cash4Macs Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Cash4Macs

How would you rate Cash4Macs ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shawn Jacobs

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cash4Macs in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Shawn Jacobs
"My Apple Mac recently got hit by lightning during a storm. I did not have a back up of all the data. This company charged a lot of money to repair my Apple Mac but when it came back all my data was gone. They charged an additional amount to buy a package to retrieve the lost data and this did not work! So apart from losing all my life history, I had to pay for no results in repairing the damage they did. The correct protocol for repairing any PC when replacing a motherboard is to make a backup before, something these guys still have to learn!"
Cash4Macs is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews