Cawdor Stone Gallery Reviews

Read Cawdor Stone Gallery Reviews

info@cawdorstonegallery.co.uk

Cawdor House London Road Hertfordshire

Tell us how Cawdor Stone Gallery made you happy
Great service from start to finish!! From the help in the showroom with their professional expertise guiding us to what was and wasn't doable, eventually achieving exactly what we wanted within budget. The guys who came to site were friendly and very skilled. I was particularly impressed with how tidy they left the site after, as this has been something that not all the trades we have had in have paid as much attention too. Happy to recommend Cawdor every day of the week!!!
Templating went well, fitting guys were very efficient. However the office staff are extremely rude, inefficient and not able to complete the work that was originally quoted. Therefore we have had to use another quartz/ granite company that have been ABSOLUTELY fabulous to deal with and have rectified to issue. Avoid Cawdor at all costs.
Many thanks to James Delve and everyone who has helped us at Cawdor on our journey to find and install the right quartz work top for our new kitchen and breakfast room. From the very first time we came to the show room, knowing very little about worktops, we received excellent guidance and knowledgeable advice. Nothing seems to have been too much trouble. In particular Cawdors flexibility has been much appreciated in all aspects of the process , not least the choosing of the product, the timing of the templating and fitting , and more recently when some adjustments were needed after the fitting. This has been especially refreshing at a time when we have had a lot of other things going on with our house renovation. In addition, we are impressed by the quality of the worktops provided and the expertise involved in carrying out the fitting. In conclusion , we are grateful to Cawdor for a complete service from start to finish which has been professional, efficient, helpful and accommodating. We would have no hesitation in recommending Cawdor.
Cawdor were the only company to have a match for our original, 15 year old Magic Green granite worktop we needed when extending our kitchen. I had searched far and wide without success. Cawdor supplied the bespoke granite to my specification, with finished edges and provision for a hob cutout within 10-days at an excellent price. Thank you Cawdor!
Thank you Graham for personally dropping round to my home address, my bathroom worktop, as promised, in time for my builder to fit it. Fantastic customer service!
First class service from start to finish. Our special thanks to James for the excellent advice and professional services. We would highly recommend to our family and friends.
First of all I would just like say that I don’t normally give reviews. But Cawdor Stone have done such a good job of our Kitchen worktops and full up stands from worktops to the bottom of the wall units, that I want to let other people know how pleased we are. The experience was from start to finish as they said. We chose our Stone worktops and Dave the fitter came on the day they said to template and Dave then fitted on the day given. All done in 9 days from start to finish. He has done a brilliant job. In fact we cannot find any faults, just a perfect job. And they were very competitive with their prices and have a large selection of Stone. I would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you for a brilliant job and service.
The team at Cawdor have been great from the start from sending me samples to select my worktop, templater giving advice to a quick turnaround for the fitting. Thank you all.
Simply outstanding. The workmanship was immaculate. Service from Cawdor was excellent from beginning to end.
I used Cawdor to fit the worktops in my son's kitchen a year ago and I was extremely impressed by Cawdor staff, from showroom to installation. So I went back to Cawdor with a small problem with my own kitchen granite worktop that had been installed by a different company several years ago. The joint between the worktops had opened up and the resin broken out and despite my best efforts with tubes of shop bought resin, I couldn't get a decent joint. The chaps from Cawdor came today and have made a fantastic repair of the joint. They took the time and trouble to level out the worktops first and then were meticulous in effecting a perfect joint. Brilliant! I would highly recommend this company for customer service.
We recently used Cawdor for our granite in the kitchen. From start to finish the service was excellent. One of the best things was being able to go to their suppliers and pick our slabs of granite. The attention to detail from Cawdor templating to fitting was exceptional. Thankyou Cawdor.
Helpful service in the gallery and incredibly professional, friendly service from the gentlemen tenplating and fitting. Highly recommend.
Cawdor came to the rescue, after being let down by another firm. From the first call to install nothing but professional and awesome. From fitting to installed. Big Dave ways a star, great fitter. You wont do better I think . And so love the curves on the worktop exactly what we asked for. even to my little wedge I wanted. Can totally recommend :)
Cawdor Stone Gallery 5 star review on 5th December 2018
I have used Cawdor for many years, and recommended them to friends and colleagues who have also used them, and they have never done anything other than provide an excellent, professional service from the first phone call through to the fitting. Cannot recommend highly enough.
We have just had our new quartz kitchen worktops fitted, and have been really impressed with the whole process. Jaro did our templating, and he was so helpful, taking time to point out details for our consideration which we had not even thought of (particularly the access to the extraction hood lights) and taking very precise measurements. The fitting was done by Neil, whi is a stone mason, and son of a master mason, so with pride in the work. It was done with very little disruption to our day, one week after templating as promised, and to a very high standard. Everything was left absolutely clean, and Neil also explained how to maintain the worktops to keep them pristine. We have no hesitation recommending Cawdor Stone Gallery for a high quality installation at a fair cost. Thank you.
Very good service and top quality stone beautifully finished. They go out of their way to keep the customer happy.
Cawdor have done a first class job and were good to deal with from start to finish. A special thank you to James and Carl. My worktops look beautiful and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Cawdor were amazing, really helpful quick to respond to emails. From templating to fitting turnaround was very fast. The worktops are fitted beautifully with high quality finish. They look amazing and we are extremely happy with the service we received. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely first class service and very professional company. We would highly recommend to anyone needing this service. Both Carl and Tony were absolutely superb and it’s a real pleasure to do business with such a professional organisation.
Excellent and very thorough service from start to finish. Staff were polite, professional and delivered exactly what they said they would. Superb result.
Cawdor Stone Gallery is rated 4.92 based on 65 reviews