CBBC Career College Reviews

of reviewers recommend CBBC Career College
Read CBBC Career College Reviews

About CBBC Career College:

Known to thousands of residents as the “business college”, CBBC is the oldest and most recognized private college in Sydney. Since 1958 is has helped over 15,000 alumni secure successful careers on Cape Breton Island and across the province.

We have recently added campuses in Halifax and Dartmouth to bring our practical, student-centric approach to more students than ever. Regardless of where you attend of which programs you join, our small class sizes, dedicated instructors and contacts within the community make CBBC the place to go for career training in Nova Scotia.

CBBC currently offers 11 career-ready programs in the areas of Health, Business, Education, and the Beauty industry:

Administrative Assistant
Combined 2 year Hairdressing and Aesthetics
Residential Care Worker
Dental Assisting
Medical Laboratory Assistant

Become part of the CBBC family and you will gain the skills and knowledge that will give you the competitive edge that employers are looking for. Don’t miss out on a great chance for a rewarding career. It’s better to be a CBBC graduate than to compete with one.

Tell us how CBBC Career College made you happy
I am only 1/3 the way through the MLA program, however the quality of the educators and curriculum is excellent.
Absolutely love this collage!!! Great people, great teachers!!
Great college! Am loving in so far
Very accommodating and nice teachers!
I just started a couple weeks ago and it’s been great!!! The instructors are very nice and easy to deal with I am so glad I made the choice to go to this college looking forward to the outcome!
Even though that the course is heavy and we have to do a lot of assignments , Jody helped us to make to make it lighter by giving us some time in class to finish our work. We have a great group and everyone is sharing their experience.. I am very satisfied taking this training as it helped me a lot in my teaching strategies.
Being an employee I'm probably bias, but the course I'm taking is wonderful. The instructor is very knowledgeable, and since the class is so large, he does an incredible job keeping us in line. I'd be very interested in taking additional courses to help me be the best teacher possible. Thanks
I love every minute of the course so far
Instructors took their time with me and pleasant staff. I would be recommend this school to anyone!
I am thoroughly enjoying my time at CBBC Career College. The instructors are very helpful and encouraging. The students are really great and I really enjoy exchange days, where students practice on each other. It is really helpful that we have so many opportunities for clients also. I love this school!
Jody is a phenomenal instructor with a wealth of knowledge.
My college setting is dykeland lodge to be honest we cannot even enter and leave without bothering a teacher to get in and out the word from management of Dykeland is that that they are revamping security however we started school oct 5 it will be a month soon we have stood outside in rain and now possibly snow the instuctors are great but they cant set by door all the time to let us in and out it has been very trying for all involved.It is a huge inconvenience to all the students learning in windsor NS.All other aspects are great but it is really hard to feel a welcoming college setting when you cant even freely open the doors to get in or get out locked both ways, in the covet world we live it we make allowances but this is something i feel needs to be addressed asap. thankyou
Hello, I’m Hannah Murphy and I go to your school and do the Teacher’s Assistant program. My review for this school is really good, all the teachers are very helpful and nice, I like how we do slow paste with everything and have enough time to catch up on some work. I would not change a thing, I love it here
My experience with CBBC Career College has been great! The staff have all been very nice, welcoming and helpful, and I’m getting a quality education, taught by a fantastic instructor, that I have no doubt will have me well prepared for my career! I’m extremely glad I made the decision to attend school here.
Its amazing school I will be back for the other class
I've only been in class for a month so far, but my experience has been great. The instructors are awesome and I've learned so much already.
I’ve been to different colleges for different courses through the years but CBBC was the best !! Not only was the campus great but the teachers and staff of the facility were amazing and very helpful in many ways, it’s sad to know that the course is over and it’s time to move on from CBBC, I’m going to miss seeing everyone and being in class that’s for sure but I’m very excited to start my new career in Teaching assistances.
I really enjoyed my experience at CBBC the staff was very friendly and the teachers were great. I'm glad I chose CBBC to graduate with my career ready program. Thank you!
I absolutely love it’s at regency salon and spa it is the most amazing experience ever! Everyone one of my class mates are such amazing people and the teachers are just so caring and willing to help you with anything or answer any question you may have ! Cbbc Career college is truly the best
Best decision I have ever made was going back to school .. Cbbc make my dream come true I don’t have word how to thank Rob as he say ‘ now or never ‘ pushing me forward so I don’t miss my chance and Denise making it possible making sure I get all the funding that I need to start my school ,the best instructors that understand me !! Even secured a job 3 weeks in to the class !! They proved that they are not all about Making money off student , they make sure they kept all the promise they made !!! Proud to be CBBC student !!!
CBBC Career College is rated 4.71 based on 34 reviews