CBBC Career College Reviews

of reviewers recommend CBBC Career College
Read CBBC Career College Reviews

About CBBC Career College:

Known to thousands of residents as the “business college”, CBBC is the oldest and most recognized private college in Sydney. Since 1958 is has helped over 15,000 alumni secure successful careers on Cape Breton Island and across the province.

We have recently added campuses in Halifax and Dartmouth to bring our practical, student-centric approach to more students than ever. Regardless of where you attend of which programs you join, our small class sizes, dedicated instructors and contacts within the community make CBBC the place to go for career training in Nova Scotia.

CBBC currently offers 11 career-ready programs in the areas of Health, Business, Education, and the Beauty industry:

Administrative Assistant
Combined 2 year Hairdressing and Aesthetics
Residential Care Worker
Dental Assisting
Medical Laboratory Assistant

Become part of the CBBC family and you will gain the skills and knowledge that will give you the competitive edge that employers are looking for. Don’t miss out on a great chance for a rewarding career. It’s better to be a CBBC graduate than to compete with one.

Tell us how CBBC Career College made you happy
Its amazing school I will be back for the other class
I've only been in class for a month so far, but my experience has been great. The instructors are awesome and I've learned so much already.
I’ve been to different colleges for different courses through the years but CBBC was the best !! Not only was the campus great but the teachers and staff of the facility were amazing and very helpful in many ways, it’s sad to know that the course is over and it’s time to move on from CBBC, I’m going to miss seeing everyone and being in class that’s for sure but I’m very excited to start my new career in Teaching assistances.
I really enjoyed my experience at CBBC the staff was very friendly and the teachers were great. I'm glad I chose CBBC to graduate with my career ready program. Thank you!
I absolutely love it’s at regency salon and spa it is the most amazing experience ever! Everyone one of my class mates are such amazing people and the teachers are just so caring and willing to help you with anything or answer any question you may have ! Cbbc Career college is truly the best
Best decision I have ever made was going back to school .. Cbbc make my dream come true I don’t have word how to thank Rob as he say ‘ now or never ‘ pushing me forward so I don’t miss my chance and Denise making it possible making sure I get all the funding that I need to start my school ,the best instructors that understand me !! Even secured a job 3 weeks in to the class !! They proved that they are not all about Making money off student , they make sure they kept all the promise they made !!! Proud to be CBBC student !!!
CBBC Career College gave me the opportunity to express and explore my real self, it's one of the educational environments that is full of energy and positive people all day long the instructors are so supportive and will be there always to help you when need be you will build a real positive relationships and you will be very happy during your learning journey at CBBC.
Very good school instructors are amazing :)
Teacher was excellent and very knowledgeable. And if you had a problem everyone tryed to help out with the situation, every one was very nice and caring.
It really is AweSomeNess, I absolutely love my training and course material within the TA Program. The instructors, faculty, and everyone is wonderful.
CBBC is an awesome school and the instructor is even better!
Great college with alot of great people. Would recommend this college to all friends and family that are looking to pursue a career
I will refer my friends here:)
CBBC Career College is a fantastic place to learn and grow your career skills!
CBBC Career College is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews