CBD Brothers Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend CBD Brothers

How would you rate CBD Brothers ?

(optional)

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
June Sexton

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CBD Brothers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very patient with my ordering as not sure what I was doing. Ordered products in the morning and they retrieved delivered to my home the following morning. Very pleased with their efficiency. Would order again. Also sent two samples."
"Incredible quality products. Can't fault it."
"When an order goes wrong, nobody will reply, from ANY phone number or email. Disappointed and taking my business to another vendor. Shame, good product, THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! My money down the drain!!!"
"REceived my oil yesterday, in a poorly wrapped package, broken and leaking, unusable! So, I rang, every cbd brothers phone number I could find. Nobody answers, just put you on hold but never pick up! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. THAT WAS REAL MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK. Particularly disappointing as I have been buying from them for a while and until now got prompt service. BUT YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ANYONE IF THE ORDER GOES WRONG."
"Quality product and delivery is extremely prompt. Cant fault them."
"They are absolutely and without doubt the best and most professional and honest CBD company I've ever come across. I am loyal to CBD Brothers and always will be as their products have been helping my whole family so so much."
"I have been using CBD Brothers for almost a year and have had a totally positive experience in all aspects, from quality of products to customer service, prompt delieveries too. I recommend them to friends and family as they are an excellent company with quality products to benefit youre health, ive had 1 issue with an order which was sorted out promptly and with me the next day, cant fault them. Would say to anyone looking for quality CBD products not to hesitate ordering from them. x"
"Excellent customer service. Top quality product. Speedy delivery time. Responsive to queries. Fantastic company ethos."
"This company is incredible not only amazing products but wonderful kind generous ppl who do amazing work in local community too thousand percent recommend"
"Excellent oils, amazing service, will supply samples for the cost of postage only, so you can try before. You buy. After receiving samples I have bought oils and balm several times. The balm helps my elderly mum who suffers with pain from osteoporosis. White and red oils brilliant for sleep. I usually use the White, but occasionally when rest is needed, I take the red. I also use the oils with my little dog, who had cancer treatment last year. and have used the White oil to calm 3 dogs on bonfire night noise from fireworks and again for the noise of fireworks at new year. They had 2 drops each and were nice and relaxed, usually they would be very anxious. Blue livens you up, I have just had samples of green and purple, so yet to try them, but I expect them to be as good as the others."
"Got a tracking number same day I ordered, placed an order after receiving the free samples excellent product and genuine company"
Kim Goodwin
"excellent customer service extremely quick deliveries. easy to use web site with interesting and useful information."
"I made order almost 4 months ago. They didn't send me anything. They don't give me my money back. First they answered my emails. Then lately they stopped answering to me. They just send something like we are very sorry about your missing order and then they claims that its hard to find my order number and they keep asking me stupid questions. For example they asked me what is the order number, then they ask in which bank account I paid. Then I tell them that. Then they don't answer anything. Then I ask did you get my messages and whats wrong. So they ask the same questions again. Then I said please give me my money back if its so hard to send me anything. Then they stopped answering to me. Feels like it's a some kind of a scam. I suggest to avoid that company. First they feel so real and helpful then when you paid something the weird behaviour starts. And they try to confuse you by asking same things again and again and then they stop contacting or answering to you."
"They were extremely helpful and kind, I'm collecting my pension so they sent me some bottles of oil for free. Very nice people, I've told the other ladies at the WI meeting!"
"I've order with this company and its been almost a week and still i have not received my item poor service please avoid"
"Little slow with customer service but fantastic products, I have Reccomended there products to literally most people I meet at the moment on a daily basis. I think we are all used to a super fast paced world with immediate answers constantly. I think CBD Brothers are a relatively small businesses with a huge date base of people they are trying to help and keep happy. It is well worth being Paitent they are good guys and really do help a lot of people. Five Stars to you CBD Brothers and thank you all for creating such fantastic products that have been life changing for me 🙌🏻"
"Excellent service, i get the impression the others here are competitors, by far the best company in the UK for information, customer service and follow up service."
"I ordered and paid and did not receive anything and they will not refund the money and I don't know how they are getting away with this. Do not buy from CBD brothers it is a total scam."
SUSANNAH GUTIERREZ
"They have really great sales & promotions."
"Ordered 2 weeks ago, items went missing in the post and now they won't answer my emails or calls, please avoid."
CBD Brothers is rated 3.73 based on 22 reviews