CBD Brothers Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does CBD Brothers deliver?

How can I contact CBD Brothers?

Tell us how CBD Brothers made you happy

"I have been buying from CBD Bothers since mid 2018 and was very pleased with their Blue Edition. However, the last bottle delivered in early January tastes totally different, is smaller and not sure it is still efficient. I cannot trust this company to be delivering the high standard of product they previously adhered to. Need to shop around...pity"
Are you CBD Brothers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had a problem with my order I got paned off,no costumer service,and I lost over £160."
"Excellent service. Would highly Recommend!"
"I would love to have order however they never answered my e-mails, I had a few questions not knowing which kind I should buy. Needless to say I had to order from a different company. I would suggest you hire someone to help with answering questions."
"The £65 product did not show up. I have emailed and phoned 5 times but they ignore me. I am going to have to file a claim with my bank."
"Visited site couple times now ,never had problem getting through on phone either . Helping with my psoriatic arthritis in my spine and also my wife's bursitis.been pain free for weeks now and stopped taking Solpodol pain killer prescription within same period. Started on the Green oil 6 weeks ago ."
"AVOID AVOID AVOID..DANGEROUS UNREGULATED PRODUCTS! Smoked cannabis for 30 plus years so thought I would try cbd to stop being a slave to high level THC ...two days spent in hospital in the mental health ward after taking these unregulated products! Now prescribed diazepam,antidepressants and counselling because I literally lost the plot and felt suicidal.. as there are no 'safe dosage ' levels given ! See you in court CBD BROTHERS...AVOID! They say that they can't/Don't except returns as the products have been opened...Well NEWS flash brothers,your products are not lab sealed in the first instance! E.g. no seal needs breaking to open any product as they are filled from a big drum and not machined sealed! AVOID AVOID AVOID! Expect a few visits from health authorities and legal reps...disgusting and unprofessional company."
"Fast delivery, excellent product for fibromyalgia pain"
"Great company, great products and great people. Transformed my life and provided hope living with advanced prostate cancer which doctors say is incurable"
"Using it for rheumatoid pain. Helped a lot and has got me off the cocodamol. Also improved my deppression and energy levels. Been using the blue oil, would like to try the white but to expensive to take risk and buy it."
"Best cbd company in the u.k the bad reviews here make me wonder whats going on and they are all 1 star based on the company being impossible to get in touch with. That isnt the case at all. They answer emails in time. I have never been left without a reply to ANY query. If you dont buy cbd from here it really is your own loss in my opinion. Thanks cbd bros!"
"The quality of the products is amazing!!!!!! Well worth the money."
"CBD Brothers are by far the best CBD company I have come across, great quality service, and lovely, patient, honest people on the phone. I will continue to support and recommend this company to everyone I know."
"Lovely company with great products. The website is great too. The samples offered allow you to find out what works for you before having to make the final decision, which all adds up to a fantastic service from a company that I have come to trust."
"Good company, solid service. Not sure what the others are on about with the phone, every time i phone I get an answer, perhaps they are using a wrong number? You can also visit, which is a big deal when your taking something like this, the guys i meet were lovely, caring and know there product."
"I did receive my order with in 3days but i never get a reply back where other companies reply back straightaway. And to get through to ask about anything wow never get through Only once after 4 days after. Service that is my only problem with this Company."
"Great customer service. Quality products always delivered as promised. They have a great understanding of their products and I will continue to buy my CBD oil from them!"
"Never got my order. None answers the phone or responds to emails. Avoid like the plague. They are a scam."
"Good luck trying to contact them folks, phoned twice n got NO ONES AVAILABLE TO TAKE YOUR CALL great way to run a business when a new potential customer cant contact you, JOKE"
"Well laid out site, helpful information and product reviews, very good products and service"
CBD Brothers is rated 3.50 based on 42 reviews