CBD Brothers Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend CBD Brothers
11AM
11AM

How would you rate CBD Brothers ?

"Great company, great products and great people. Transformed my life and provided hope living with advanced prostate cancer which doctors say is incurable"
"Using it for rheumatoid pain. Helped a lot and has got me off the cocodamol. Also improved my deppression and energy levels. Been using the blue oil, would like to try the white but to expensive to take risk and buy it."
"Best cbd company in the u.k the bad reviews here make me wonder whats going on and they are all 1 star based on the company being impossible to get in touch with. That isnt the case at all. They answer emails in time. I have never been left without a reply to ANY query. If you dont buy cbd from here it really is your own loss in my opinion. Thanks cbd bros!"
"The quality of the products is amazing!!!!!! Well worth the money."
"CBD Brothers are by far the best CBD company I have come across, great quality service, and lovely, patient, honest people on the phone. I will continue to support and recommend this company to everyone I know."
"Lovely company with great products. The website is great too. The samples offered allow you to find out what works for you before having to make the final decision, which all adds up to a fantastic service from a company that I have come to trust."
"Good company, solid service. Not sure what the others are on about with the phone, every time i phone I get an answer, perhaps they are using a wrong number? You can also visit, which is a big deal when your taking something like this, the guys i meet were lovely, caring and know there product."
"I did receive my order with in 3days but i never get a reply back where other companies reply back straightaway. And to get through to ask about anything wow never get through Only once after 4 days after. Service that is my only problem with this Company."
"Great customer service. Quality products always delivered as promised. They have a great understanding of their products and I will continue to buy my CBD oil from them!"
"Never got my order. None answers the phone or responds to emails. Avoid like the plague. They are a scam."
"Good luck trying to contact them folks, phoned twice n got NO ONES AVAILABLE TO TAKE YOUR CALL great way to run a business when a new potential customer cant contact you, JOKE"
"Well laid out site, helpful information and product reviews, very good products and service"
"Very patient with my ordering as not sure what I was doing. Ordered products in the morning and they retrieved delivered to my home the following morning. Very pleased with their efficiency. Would order again. Also sent two samples."
"Incredible quality products. Can't fault it."
"When an order goes wrong, nobody will reply, from ANY phone number or email. Disappointed and taking my business to another vendor. Shame, good product, THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! My money down the drain!!!"
"REceived my oil yesterday, in a poorly wrapped package, broken and leaking, unusable! So, I rang, every cbd brothers phone number I could find. Nobody answers, just put you on hold but never pick up! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. THAT WAS REAL MONEY AND I WANT IT BACK. Particularly disappointing as I have been buying from them for a while and until now got prompt service. BUT YOU CANNOT SPEAK TO ANYONE IF THE ORDER GOES WRONG."
"Quality product and delivery is extremely prompt. Cant fault them."
"They are absolutely and without doubt the best and most professional and honest CBD company I've ever come across. I am loyal to CBD Brothers and always will be as their products have been helping my whole family so so much."
"I have been using CBD Brothers for almost a year and have had a totally positive experience in all aspects, from quality of products to customer service, prompt delieveries too. I recommend them to friends and family as they are an excellent company with quality products to benefit youre health, ive had 1 issue with an order which was sorted out promptly and with me the next day, cant fault them. Would say to anyone looking for quality CBD products not to hesitate ordering from them. x"
"Excellent customer service. Top quality product. Speedy delivery time. Responsive to queries. Fantastic company ethos."
CBD Brothers is rated 3.85 based on 34 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!