CC Corso Como Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend CC Corso Como

How would you rate CC Corso Como ?

(optional)

Judy Reyes
Verified Buyer
"I found these shoes by googling "comfortable teacher shoes" and they live up to the tag! Our school has cement floors throughout, but these comfy shoes keep my feet and legs feeling fine all day."
"Perfect almond toe. Just a classic boot. Dress up or down. I’m an 8 and bought 8.5 and it fits well. Very satisfied!"
Cheryl Newton
Verified Buyer
"Shoes came quick, they were what I expected when I opened the box they look very nice and look comfy"
"I have been a fan of Corso Como for many years. :-) By chance have you discontinued the ballet flats..the ones that fold and are any easy travel item? They are super cute, easy to slip on, and very comfortable!"
Katharine Clark
Verified Buyer
"I'm annoyed that the very same shoe from the previous year is a solid half to whole size smaller. They should note that on their site."
"Hands down the most comfortable heels I've ever worn. I have a pair in every color!"
"Fabulous quality & comfort!"
"Shipped quickly. I recently discovered Corso Como shoes, and I am so glad I did. I've been purchasing their flats which are SO comfortable from day one. The ones I've tried so far are true-to-size. I'm anxious to try some of their other styles. Highly recommend!"
"I bought the Joyce wedge sandals and although they were quite stiff, and a different color than pictured, I wore them. As I walked in them the first time I noticed that they made a funny loud clacking sound. The next thing I knew I went down in WHOLE FOODS after sliding on the bedazzled sole of the shoe. I think that it's a nice touch but in a wedge in an odd place. Perhaps the jewel wasn't hammered in properly but I think this is a dangerous addition to the shoe line. I looked at other shoes and the jewel is placed in a location closer to the heel that doesn't cause a clacking sound or slippage and a broken wrist. Sorry, but I won't be buying this line again."
"The shoes arrived on time.Had Corso Como shoes before that was made in Italy Purchased my shoes at a department store inL.A. a while ago Loved them so much and still wear them so I don't know how durable this one made in China is.I hope they are as good."
Michele Pepe
Verified Buyer
"Corso Como has great shoes I usually buy my shoes from a retail store when they did not have my size I went to the website super easy to order from and arrived in two days. The mules I purchased are super comfortable and will look great with jeans, crops and a dress. Keep the great styles coming."
Mary Gillespie
Verified Buyer
"The experience begins with the package: Upon opening the outer box, the eye is greeted by high-quality shoe boxes, and the nose appreciates the aroma of fine leather. Both pairs I ordered were stylish and comfortable. I appreciate the leather lining: a sign of a good shoe. After I've worn them a day, I'll re-order in other colors."
Denise Heins
Verified Buyer
"Truly lovely shoes - just the right shape and height. I've been looking for the perfect work pump for ages and these are it! Service was prompt and shipping free. What's not to like?"
"AWESOME SHOES....You can dress them up for work or down with Jeans for a night out on the town."
"Pricey but worth it!"
"The shoes that arrived were defective, and in fact they appeared used. The suede was rubbed off on both toes."
"Great quality shoe. I liked them so much I got several pairs."
"Excellent quality; perfect fit; superb comfort."
Whitney Dallas
Verified Buyer
"Very comfortable and love this style. I bought them in two colors. (black and nude). I receive many compliments"
Marion Gerald
Verified Buyer
"Package was sent to the wrong address and its unfortunate that CC doesn't have a phone line to talk to a person and I have to wait 24 hours for an email response.. further delaying the problem/process. I hope I can get this resolved quickly."
Hi Marion,
As emailed, I am working to find a resolution to this issue that management will agree with as the package was sent to the Ship-To address that was listed on the order. Best Regards - Jamie.
CC Corso Como is rated 4.52 based on 56 reviews