CCL Computers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CCL Computers

How would you rate CCL Computers ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
anonymous

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CCL Computers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The service is really impeccable, while I haven't found better prices anywhere (and I've looked). They're a British company, with great staff who are sympathetic beyond the call of duty. On two occasions I had problems of my own making and they literally made them go away within minutes of getting in touch. PC building can be a bit hairy, especially when you're on a budget and you rely on the damn thing, but CCL Computers have made it that much easier so I really am glad they are there."
CCL Computers is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews