CCL Computers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CCL Computers
7PM
7PM

Tell us how CCL Computers made you happy

"A Very Consistent Company Offering High Quality Technological Items Across Their Entire Store."
Are you CCL Computers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Was in need of a replacement PC for Designinig. Walked into CCL, informed about my budget and got an awesome custom build with priority build. Small issue was resolved while I waited. Highly recommended."
"The service is really impeccable, while I haven't found better prices anywhere (and I've looked). They're a British company, with great staff who are sympathetic beyond the call of duty. On two occasions I had problems of my own making and they literally made them go away within minutes of getting in touch. PC building can be a bit hairy, especially when you're on a budget and you rely on the damn thing, but CCL Computers have made it that much easier so I really am glad they are there."
CCL Computers is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews