cctvtek.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend cctvtek.co.uk

Tell us how cctvtek.co.uk made you happy
Great work guys, really helped me out and was patient with me. Solid business with solid guys!
Top business, top people. Did not have a clue about CCTV stuff and these guys helped me out a lot. Highly recommend them, keep it up!
Hello,

Just a note to say that the kit I purchased was perfect. I have previous experience with many sellers but have found both your product and your staff to have exceeded all expectations. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Kindest regards,
Sam
CCTVtek are a brilliant company to deal with. Their account managers are excellent at ensuring doing business with the company always goes smoothly. The technical support team are always ready and willing to help. Thanks guys!
poor aftersales and cctv cameras missing out of order not gonna replace after box wasn't sealed by them.apparently my fault
Poor company
Poor company. It does not help with any questions. We get not working nvr and cant get money back from them. They playing with as like this is a joke
Call CCTVTech to buy some Hikvision cameras as they are near me and asked them to price match or beat. When I showed them the price from another authorized Hikviion supplier they said they can't match let alone beat another seller. According to their adds they " We will beat any genuine Hikvison quote, provided this has been supplied by an authorized dealer.
Supply us with an official quotation and we will beat it!"
I later found out they CCTTek are not authorized Hikvision seller as they claim on their website either! What a con.
cctvtek.co.uk is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews