CE-Equestrian Reviews

of reviewers recommend CE-Equestrian
Read CE-Equestrian Reviews

chelsea@ce-equestrian.co.uk

11 Oldfield Lane, Rothley

Tell us how CE-Equestrian made you happy
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love these jodhpurs, flattering, stylish fit. Second pair I have bought. Promptly delivered.
Really happy with my products
Very happy with my purchase, great communication which surprised me 😁 would definitely recommend to friends.
Really happy with the quality of my breeches
Hi Chelsea,
We bought some spurs the other week, and to be honest I wasnt blown away by the service. Normally I wouldnt bother to write a review or feedback, but as you're supporting Joe Fernyhough and Emily Irvine I wanted to give a bit of feedback. Website was good, payment was all simple etc.. I know you were busy on travels etc.. but it would have been good to know sooner that the items were out of stock, and to have the option to either a refund, or the chance to wait for stock to arrive. Obviously we will keep using your site because we like to support companies that are helping our friends. I'll make sure to spread positive news around the shows etc.. Thank you.
Fantastic service. Sourced these boots for me when every supplier in the UK were unable to supply and been let down several times by other suppliers who had allowed me to purchase when they were no longer in stock these guys pulled out all the stops and went out of their way to help source from abroad and delivered as promised making one little girls Xmas present from
Santa complete . Phew! What a happy little girl she is. Can’t rate them highly enough so helpful.
Excellent service. They went out of their way to source and supply my items and kept me informed of delivery etc. Super super service. Highly recommend purchasing from
This company.
Excellent service.
Hope product helps to restore my mares mane !
Smells lush and tempted to use on my hair as a detangle 😂
Wonderful products and fantastic customer service , would highly recommend 👍👍👍👍👍
The bridle it bought was delivered very quickly and is fantastic quality, I am really thrilled with it. I look forward to shopping for other items and highly recommend CE-Equestrian.
Super quality show shirt, received in very quick time
CE EQUESTRIAN TAKES APPLE PAY AND SHIPS TO THE US!!!!

I purchased an ELT Saphira jacket, that is impossible to find in the US; Chelsea had this AWESOME jacket in my possession within a week of placing the order.

I have subsequently provided CE Equestrian contact information to everyone in my barn. You now have a fan base in Zionsville, Indiana, US!!!

Thank Heavens for Chelsea!
Lovely boots, excellent fast service, and sale price. Excellent!
Highly recommended! Gorgeous stock and very friendly :)
Excellent delivery time, item as expected. Good communications.
very helpful staff very good response to email
Very helpful answered my emails by return with info
First class - friendly communication and a great product
CE Equestrian were really easy to deal with, the item was of great quality and as described. It arrived in good time and was well packaged. They were also quick to respond to any queries I had. Highly recommended.
CE-Equestrian is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews