Centrosmiles Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Centrosmiles

How would you rate Centrosmiles ?

"FRAUD?! I placed my order over a month ago and received a shipping notification a week later with a tracking number. HOWEVER... the tracking number still says only a label was printed and the package has not been picked up. I've tried to contact them via email and through their "Contact Us" page with no response. There is a reason they don't have a phone number listed!! They just want your money without sending you anything. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!"
"ive ordered a month ago and still have not received my product, they dont have a contact number and they do not reply to emails. what a waste of $100"
"I’m rating a ZERO!!! I ordered this product over 3 weeks ago and still have not received!!! When i emailed the company about it, i got one mysterious response about how the shipping got messed up and that they were reshaping. I still have not received and now no one will answer me back! This company is fraudulent and i am going to report them! DONOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY!"
"Product took 4 days longer to get delivered, which sucks because i needed t earlier for an important event and wanted to look as great as possible. Nonetheless, I was suprised with how effective it was."
"This company is A BIG LIE. While buying the product they say : "FREE USPS First Class International Shipping (7-10 Days)", BUT nooo this is not the Truth , it's been 11 days and i received Nothing, sent emails, Facebook messages averyyyyy where and no one answered me, what am i ??? a client or a shit?!!!!! I paid 80$ and don't know how to get my money back, they have no phone number Nothing!!!!! I did a big mistake trying to buy from them, i regret it If someone can help me tell what should i do to have my money back? to have contact with them? they never respond to my messages!!! I'm from Paris"
Cheyenne Taylor
Verified Buyer
"I never had received my product from Centrosmiles so I am sorry to say but this order process and company was very poor with getting my product to my house. I will never purchase from Centrosmes again."
Shaylee Lundeen
Verified Buyer
"Worth the purchase, I received it within a week, and the product works well! A little bit of sensitivity to the menthol in regards to patches already sensitive to cold temperature, but it goes away after a minute or two of the 10 minute process"
Rachael Spiller
Verified Buyer
"I really thought I would like this product,it might be whitening my teeth i have used it 3 times an i can tell a little but the mouth tray is to big for my mouth an takes quite a bit of gell so it will cover the teeth buy I can't keep it inside my mouth until the light beeps, its a mess the trays should have been made to mold to your teeth like a retrainer, but with this product being so expensive I would have though better quality !!! But I order some trays I can mold to my teeth cost me $15.00 but we'll see"
Centrosmiles is rated 1.88 based on 8 reviews