Centrosmiles Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Centrosmiles
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Centrosmiles made you happy

"You can’t go wrong with this product. Already a dramatic difference after a few weeks. It's easy to use and apply with no sensitivity."
Are you Centrosmiles? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"FRAUD?! I placed my order over a month ago and received a shipping notification a week later with a tracking number. HOWEVER... the tracking number still says only a label was printed and the package has not been picked up. I've tried to contact them via email and through their "Contact Us" page with no response. There is a reason they don't have a phone number listed!! They just want your money without sending you anything. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!"
"ive ordered a month ago and still have not received my product, they dont have a contact number and they do not reply to emails. what a waste of $100"
"I’m rating a ZERO!!! I ordered this product over 3 weeks ago and still have not received!!! When i emailed the company about it, i got one mysterious response about how the shipping got messed up and that they were reshaping. I still have not received and now no one will answer me back! This company is fraudulent and i am going to report them! DONOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY!"
"Product took 4 days longer to get delivered, which sucks because i needed t earlier for an important event and wanted to look as great as possible. Nonetheless, I was suprised with how effective it was."
"This company is A BIG LIE. While buying the product they say : "FREE USPS First Class International Shipping (7-10 Days)", BUT nooo this is not the Truth , it's been 11 days and i received Nothing, sent emails, Facebook messages averyyyyy where and no one answered me, what am i ??? a client or a shit?!!!!! I paid 80$ and don't know how to get my money back, they have no phone number Nothing!!!!! I did a big mistake trying to buy from them, i regret it If someone can help me tell what should i do to have my money back? to have contact with them? they never respond to my messages!!! I'm from Paris"
"I never had received my product from Centrosmiles so I am sorry to say but this order process and company was very poor with getting my product to my house. I will never purchase from Centrosmes again."
"Worth the purchase, I received it within a week, and the product works well! A little bit of sensitivity to the menthol in regards to patches already sensitive to cold temperature, but it goes away after a minute or two of the 10 minute process"
"I really thought I would like this product,it might be whitening my teeth i have used it 3 times an i can tell a little but the mouth tray is to big for my mouth an takes quite a bit of gell so it will cover the teeth buy I can't keep it inside my mouth until the light beeps, its a mess the trays should have been made to mold to your teeth like a retrainer, but with this product being so expensive I would have though better quality !!! But I order some trays I can mold to my teeth cost me $15.00 but we'll see"
Centrosmiles is rated 2.22 based on 9 reviews