CenturyLink Inc. Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend CenturyLink Inc.

How would you rate CenturyLink Inc. ?

"Service non-existence , inundated with pop-ups , speed not as paid for ."
"They have a small, tasteful collection of hand-made items including cards and coasters. The designs are hand-drawn by the two artists who run Ink Inc. and they are unusual and quirky. The items arrived very quickly and well packed. One item had been missed from the package and they sent two by return by way of an apology. Good, old-fashioned personal service."
"I was a Centurylink customer for 30+ years. Only DSL is available in my area. Though we paid for up to 40 Mbps (fastest available on my street), we got 17-20 at most. This was fine until we wanted an alarm system with cameras and then too slow. After confirming with their tech support that there was nothing I could do, I called to cancel the DSL service with an explanation. They charged me a $200 cancellation fee. Even talking to the supervisor did not help because NOW they wanted to send someone out to get it faster. Funny, they did not offer to do that when they were talking to the alarm installation people. It is unconscionable to treat utility customers who have no option for other service this way. Bye bye Centurylink."
CenturyLink Inc. is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!