https://charmystery.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://charmystery.com/

Tell us how https://charmystery.com/ made you happy
I had read a lot about these boots, about the built quality, etc. and I knew before hand that the sizing ran small and to order 1 size larger. I love these boots, everything about these boots and after only a couple of days of wearing around and about, they are starting to mold to my feet and they feel great !
Happy!! Fit perfect and just as cute and comfy as I was hoping for. Shipped quickly . Love them :)
I just received my shoes today and could n’t help putting them on. It suits me so much. I like it very much.Although it took about 15 days, it is worth the wait.
This company is a FRAUD. I ordered these items over 4 weeks ago. They sent emails with a fake tracking #. They took my $$. I am livid. They blatantly lied and have no intentions of sending me my package.
i ordered over a month ago .. no tracking no response .. but they have my money!!!! outrageous!! dont order from this website!! its a total scam
If I could give it 0 stars I would have. It took over 2 months to get my package. Once I got my package everything that I had ordered, wasn't even there. Never sent me an email saying that there was going to be two different packages for the same order. I had emailed them many times with no resolution. The products are low quality also. Don't order from them!! Something is not right with this company. There are so many other sites that are much better and much much faster at replying to your questions and shipping products out!
0 STARS!!!! I have yet to receive my order that was put in over a month ago!!! DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THEM!! Every single tome I’ve reached out I’m given the run around and can’t even understand half the emails sent. There’s no one to call or supervisor to talk to! It’s a scam
THIS IS A SCAM. I WILL BE REPORTING THESE PEOPLE FOR FRAUD AND THEFT!!!
I bought two boots ,they are very cute,i love it
I bought some boots more than a month ago and still haven't received my item.
0 stars, actually. I ordered from this company over 2 months ago. They kept popping up on my Instagram so I ordered a pair of super cute boots. My boots never came. The shipping code that was sent to me on my confirmation email is an "Invalid Code"...I've reached out to "Customer Support" countless times. (They only provide an email) and I have yet to hear back. I am disputing this charge though my bank because I 100% believe this is a scam website.
This is a very good company and the quality is very good. However, it was unqualified in terms of transportation time. It took them nearly four weeks to get my order. Although I asked them the exact time to send the shoes, they said, “It takes 15 to 25 days” And in fact, it took 28 days. But it is undeniable that this company is a good company and worth buying. Who doesn’t want to spend Fewer money to buy your favorite products? So I will still recommend this company.
I also ordered from them and have yet to receive my order it’s been a month. I have emailed them multiple times and they say it’s in transit but when I first order they mentioned shipping was 15 days.
I really like the shoes on their website, very good. I bought a pair. These shoes are really pretty and elegant looking. I love the ankle strap and it has enough length it could easily adjust to a variety of widths. I also like the height of the heel, its tall enough to look nice but short enough to be able to wear for long periods.
Very good shopping site, cheap price, good quality, worth buying
I originally thought this was a fraudulent website because I placed the order for nearly a month, but I didn't receive the order, so I asked the customer service on their website several times. They told me that the shoes were in transit. But fortunately, about a week after I asked the customer, the shoes finally arrived. The quality of the shoes received is not bad, very cute. But the transportation speed is too slow, let me wait too long. They should increase the speed of transportation
They really don’t deserve 1 star, this website is a scam. I ordered shoes a month ago and have yet to receive them. I email and call and all they do is apologize and say the shoes are on their way that they will push the order forward. It’s a bunch of bull! I have demanded a refund and have yet to receive that either. I was dumb to not research this website first before ordering. Do not order from charmystery it’s a scam.
They don't event deserve 1 star, but I wanted to write something. It's been well over a month. Nothing just lies. These people are crooks and they steal from you. Do not order from them. They kept lying and saying boots were shipped which were not And then they said they were backed up did I want something else after I was persistent emailing weeks later. And with broken English kept asking if I wanted a gift card or refund but never issued one. Such BS- DO NOT OrDER from here. They should be in prison for stealing from people. This is a scam!
I love my shoes! So happy with my order! And for me they are true to size, fit perfectly. My new fave shoes this summer. Will order soon. Thank you! Definitely five stars!
It has been over a month since I placed my order on charmystery's website and I still have not received my item. I have emailed customer service multiple times, as it is the only form of contact available. I have been given false reassurances that they will put a rush on my order and that the shipping information will be sent to me "soon". After a month of having no idea when I would receive my item, I demanded a refund in which they REFUSED but ironically, offered my a coupon for "the inconvenience" as if I would ever purchase from this wack company again. Fraudulent, scammy, careless and unprofessional.
https://charmystery.com/ is rated 2.81 based on 21 reviews