https://charmystery.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://charmystery.com/

Tell us how https://charmystery.com/ made you happy
SCAM. DO NOT ORDER. They Just keep jerking on me around in emails but won't give me my money back for items I never received.
ordered product on November 28, and received item on January 29! no helpful correspondence to our concern.
SCAM!! Ordered a month ago and still have not received the product. I asked for a refund and they refused. Don’t waste your money!!
SCAM! DO NOT Order from this company! They never sent me my shoes. I’ve tried contacting them numerous times to no avail. Don’t waste your money.
If I could give this negative one stars I would, I ordered these boots over a month ago and never received them do not order. I asked for a refund but I highly doubt I’ll get it. SCREW THIS COMPANY. Never received the boots
I couldn’t give ZERO stars. DO. NOT. ORDER. It’s a scan. They took my money. I’ve sent numerous emails and they keep giving me the run-around.
I wish I would have read the reviews before I ordered from this company. They tell you when you order they will keep you up-to-date when it leaves their warehouse not true I finally emailed them three weeks later to see what was going on. 4 weeks after ordering I finally receive probably the worst packaging I've ever seen none of the shoes have boxes. There's no phone number there's no address there's no way to get ahold of anybody only through email which takes them up to 48 hours to respond. my shoes were cheap looking not happy at all with my items it has been nothing but back and forth emails they basically are telling me I need to keep the product because shipping is going to be expensive. To be honest I think that they should pay for the shipping. Stay away from this company they are scamming you!
Charmystery is an ABSOULUTE SCAM. DO NOT ORDER THEIR SHOES. I would give them negative stars if I could. They charged me immediately before my order barely even went through, and of course, 10 days later, I can't contact anyone, there is no response from their instagram account or their contact email. By the way, they have no phone number to contact them. My tracking information which worked the first two days **mysteriously** doesn't work anymore. This company is a complete fraud.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR $$
I ordered 8 Items. A monthe and a half goes by and half my order had come in. From looking at what I recieved, I knew I was scammed. Low quality. Soderling I can get at the sollar store (no lie) I'm so disappointed. 3 pairs of shoes and 2 sweaters stuffed in a bag ughhh
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY... payless shoes are better quality.
The boots that I recieved are not even close to the size and color of what the picture looks like. I really believe this place is a scam
I had read a lot about these boots, about the built quality, etc. and I knew before hand that the sizing ran small and to order 1 size larger. I love these boots, everything about these boots and after only a couple of days of wearing around and about, they are starting to mold to my feet and they feel great !
Happy!! Fit perfect and just as cute and comfy as I was hoping for. Shipped quickly . Love them :)
I just received my shoes today and could n’t help putting them on. It suits me so much. I like it very much.Although it took about 15 days, it is worth the wait.
This company is a FRAUD. I ordered these items over 4 weeks ago. They sent emails with a fake tracking #. They took my $$. I am livid. They blatantly lied and have no intentions of sending me my package.
i ordered over a month ago .. no tracking no response .. but they have my money!!!! outrageous!! dont order from this website!! its a total scam
If I could give it 0 stars I would have. It took over 2 months to get my package. Once I got my package everything that I had ordered, wasn't even there. Never sent me an email saying that there was going to be two different packages for the same order. I had emailed them many times with no resolution. The products are low quality also. Don't order from them!! Something is not right with this company. There are so many other sites that are much better and much much faster at replying to your questions and shipping products out!
0 STARS!!!! I have yet to receive my order that was put in over a month ago!!! DO NOT ORDER THROUGH THEM!! Every single tome I’ve reached out I’m given the run around and can’t even understand half the emails sent. There’s no one to call or supervisor to talk to! It’s a scam
THIS IS A SCAM. I WILL BE REPORTING THESE PEOPLE FOR FRAUD AND THEFT!!!
I bought two boots ,they are very cute,i love it
https://charmystery.com/ is rated 2.19 based on 32 reviews