Cheerz Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Cheerz
00AM
12AM

Tell us how Cheerz made you happy

"Photos arrived late, had cropped the heads off some of them which I'd followed the guidelines to do correctly, added writing to them which isn't on them! Customer services not very helpful at all. Really disappointed with the whole thing from start to finish wont use and do not recommend"
Are you Cheerz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great ideas and products, I love it!!!"
"J'aime le packaging a chaque livraison, la qualite de mes photos et la rapidite de l'envoi malgre ma localisation au Canada. Continuez comme ca, vous etes geniaux!"
Jay
"The photo book and magnets I ordered were great quality. I found it pretty straightforward to use the site and arrange my photos. I'll definitely use again."
Cheerz is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews