Cheerz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cheerz

Tell us how Cheerz made you happy
I ordered an advent calendar on November 15 to give as a Christmas gift, it was estimated to be delivered on November 26 at the latest, today is November 29 and my order has not arrived yet, I want my money from back since the gift was for December 1st! I am totally dissatisfied, on November 27th I contacted them by email and nothing was resolved, they asked me to wait a few more days I waited too long, I want the refund since it makes no sense for me to give the gift after December 1st .
Horrible service. Paid 10€ express shipping to have it DELIVERED on July 15th. As of July 18th it is NOT EVEN PRINTED YET. Do not ever order from this trash website. Horrendous scam.
Photos arrived late, had cropped the heads off some of them which I'd followed the guidelines to do correctly, added writing to them which isn't on them! Customer services not very helpful at all. Really disappointed with the whole thing from start to finish wont use and do not recommend
Great ideas and products, I love it!!!
J'aime le packaging a chaque livraison, la qualite de mes photos et la rapidite de l'envoi malgre ma localisation au Canada.
Continuez comme ca, vous etes geniaux!
The photo book and magnets I ordered were great quality. I found it pretty straightforward to use the site and arrange my photos. I'll definitely use again.
Cheerz is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews