Chicloth Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Chicloth

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Chicloth deliver?

Tell us how Chicloth made you happy

"Wow! I ordered a winter dress at the end of December . It’s the middle of February and it still has not arrived! Will it be here before winter is over?"
Are you Chicloth? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered boots from their site for my wife and quality was awful, totally different from what you see on a picture. No, the worst quality I ever seen! Heel was broken, unstable; leather pieces were asymmetric and different shapes on left and right boots. I asked customer support for refund and they purposed me to use these boots as present for some of my friends (WHAAAAAT?) and they will refund me 30%. Still did not received refund! Don't waste your time, buy from another store"
"Absolute rubbish. May as well flush your money down the toilet and throw items in the garbage. Photos are fake. Complete scam!!"
"The products are terrible quality. The customer service is impossible. Totally waste of your time. Terrible English on email exchange. No invoice provided. Email exchanges to have the return address took me over 2 weeks. Offer me 30% discount to keep defect products and literally garbage fabric. Still did not got my refund. Run away"
Chicloth is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews