Chicloth Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Chicloth
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Chicloth made you happy

"Ordered boots from their site for my wife and quality was awful, totally different from what you see on a picture. No, the worst quality I ever seen! Heel was broken, unstable; leather pieces were asymmetric and different shapes on left and right boots. I asked customer support for refund and they purposed me to use these boots as present for some of my friends (WHAAAAAT?) and they will refund me 30%. Still did not received refund! Don't waste your time, buy from another store"
Are you Chicloth? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Chicloth receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Absolute rubbish. May as well flush your money down the toilet and throw items in the garbage. Photos are fake. Complete scam!!"
"The products are terrible quality. The customer service is impossible. Totally waste of your time. Terrible English on email exchange. No invoice provided. Email exchanges to have the return address took me over 2 weeks. Offer me 30% discount to keep defect products and literally garbage fabric. Still did not got my refund. Run away"
Chicloth is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews