Chicloth Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chicloth

Tell us how Chicloth made you happy
Fake company! Cheap clothes Cheap material Doesn’t even look like the picture Horrible customer service no one reply’s Anyone who wrote a good review is lying They told them to write a good review in exchange for a refund with a percentage taken off DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE They steal your money!!!!
Ordered over 3 weeks ago , no updates on when my dress will arrive, doubting this company really exists. Can't get any information from them on the status of my order.
Wow! I ordered a winter dress at the end of December . It’s the middle of February and it still has not arrived! Will it be here before winter is over?
Ordered boots from their site for my wife and quality was awful, totally different from what you see on a picture. No, the worst quality I ever seen! Heel was broken, unstable; leather pieces were asymmetric and different shapes on left and right boots. I asked customer support for refund and they purposed me to use these boots as present for some of my friends (WHAAAAAT?) and they will refund me 30%. Still did not received refund! Don't waste your time, buy from another store
Absolute rubbish. May as well flush your money down the toilet and throw items in the garbage. Photos are fake. Complete scam!!
The products are terrible quality. The customer service is impossible. Totally waste of your time. Terrible English on email exchange. No invoice provided. Email exchanges to have the return address took me over 2 weeks. Offer me 30% discount to keep defect products and literally garbage fabric. Still did not got my refund. Run away
Chicloth is rated 4.44 based on 43 reviews