Chloes Jewellers Reviews

02072429454

info@chloesjewellers.com

32-33 HATTON GARDEN LONDON

Tell us how Chloes Jewellers made you happy
Chloes was recommended to me. I was not disappointed. With their help, professionalism, skill and knowledge I have had a beautiful ring made just how I wanted it. They are not pushy or in just for the sale they really want their customers to be happy with their purchases Visit Chloes shop you won't be disappointed. The prices are good, and range is good .Special thanks to Sharona, Van Le and Tu.
The ladies in the shop provide a gentle, professional genuine and lovely experience. Sharon was amazing and I now own the most beautiful GIA certified pear shaped diamond ring which I wear every day. There is so much choice in Hatton Garden, however, these ladies really are a cut above the rest. Five star everything!Thank you
Everytime we visit they are so friendly, Very efficient and professional service.
I got an eternity ring for my wife from Chloes recently and they were so helpful and friendly. The service we received was amazing and the ring was stunning. I would highly recommend them.
Due to the Wedding happening in short notice we needed a ring within a week, and Chloe's Jewelers were able to accommodate. Great customer service, highly recommend.
I went to the shop to reshape my wedding ring but ended up purchasing another two rings all because of the excellent service and beautiful products, Thu was very friendly , knowledgeable and helpful. I am very happy with my new rings also with the reshaped wedding ring.
The jewellery was beautiful and Thu and colleagues were so lovely and helpful. Highly recommend.
fantastic service very friendly
Due to Covid19 I couldn’t visit Chloe’s shop. I purchased a bracelet through the online facility and spoke to their young lady who was very helpful, knowledgeable and courteous. I was kept up to date with my purchase from initial order to receipt. I am very pleased with the bracelet and the professional way Chloe’s handled my purchase.
My wife and I went to every shop in Hatton Garden and this was by far the very best. Best prices and best quality. Excellent friendly service and very well informed about all products. I was happy to buy my wedding ring ( I lost on holiday I the Ocean) from here. Very friendly and cannot recommend highly enough
Really helpful and made an amazing ring for my fiancé; it is one of a kind and quite stunning. Service was second to none, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. They went above and beyond to cater to our needs.
Excellent service, we had already had a poor experience from purchasing an engagement ring from another jewellers. From the moment we walked in to the shop, the ladies could not have been more helpful in helping us find the perfect ring. Did not feel rushed or that they were 'forcing' a purchase on us. Once we settled on the ring, they were able to resize the ring on the day so we did not need to make a second trip. Could not recommend this jewellers anymore!
Excellent service. From the moment I Walked in the shop all the way to receiving the ring. Thank You so Much for making my life so Easy. ( took me nearly 1 year to design the ring) Profesional and spot on with every details
Really poor service. Brought a ring that has fallen apart for the 3rd time in 3 years.Ring cost thousands and I have had it looked at by two other Hatton Garden Jewellers who have confirmed its been really poorly made. Wifes engagement ring now sent to another company as Chloes Jewellers refuse to accept it wasn't badly mad. Steer clear, many other good Jewelers in Hatton garden. Refused to fix the ring unless another £400 was sent over. Really disappointed, do not use.
Very pleased with the service we have received. we have been here two times to purchase 2 rings and both times everyone has been pleasant and great to deal with.
Excellent service for both engagement and wedding rings, both buying new and resizing/ re making old, good advice and patient whilst I took ages deciding what I wanted!
Chloe Jewellers....Were professional from start to finish. Polite and Courteous and it was absolute pleasure doing business with them.
Absolutely excellent service! 10/10!
Knowledgeable and welcoming. Great service and wonderful jewellery.
A really good services from the time walk into the shop, and all staff was helpful, Will hopeful come back to get my band.
Chloes Jewellers is rated 4.90 based on 177 reviews