Chloes Jewellers Reviews

02072429454

info@chloesjewellers.com

32-33 HATTON GARDEN LONDON

Tell us how Chloes Jewellers made you happy
Really helpful and made an amazing ring for my fiancé; it is one of a kind and quite stunning. Service was second to none, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. They went above and beyond to cater to our needs.
Excellent service, we had already had a poor experience from purchasing an engagement ring from another jewellers.

From the moment we walked in to the shop, the ladies could not have been more helpful in helping us find the perfect ring. Did not feel rushed or that they were 'forcing' a purchase on us.

Once we settled on the ring, they were able to resize the ring on the day so we did not need to make a second trip.

Could not recommend this jewellers anymore!
Excellent service. From the moment I Walked in the shop all the way to receiving the ring. Thank You so Much for making my life so Easy. ( took me nearly 1 year to design the ring)
Profesional and spot on with every details
Really poor service. Brought a ring that has fallen apart for the 3rd time in 3 years.Ring cost thousands and I have had it looked at by two other Hatton Garden Jewellers who have confirmed its been really poorly made. Wifes engagement ring now sent to another company as Chloes Jewellers refuse to accept it wasn't badly mad. Steer clear, many other good Jewelers in Hatton garden. Refused to fix the ring unless another £400 was sent over. Really disappointed, do not use.
Very pleased with the service we have received. we have been here two times to purchase 2 rings and both times everyone has been pleasant and great to deal with.
Excellent service for both engagement and wedding rings, both buying new and resizing/ re making old, good advice and patient whilst I took ages deciding what I wanted!
Chloe Jewellers....Were professional from start to finish.
Polite and Courteous and it was absolute pleasure doing business with them.
Absolutely excellent service! 10/10!
Knowledgeable and welcoming. Great service and wonderful jewellery.
A really good services from the time walk into the shop, and all staff was helpful, Will hopeful come back to get my band.
Great service from Chloe's Jewellers. They could not have been more helpful when we were looking for wedding rings with no idea what we wanted to go for! A very personalised and friendly service. Would really recommend them.
We came to Chloes Jewellers not knowing what to expect, but after the service we had received we knew we were in great hands. They made us feel comfortable and let us know what we can expect. After collecting our engagement ring, we are now 100% confident we will return to them as our ring looks spectacular.
Really good service. Got a beautiful ring at a wonderful price. Very happy would defy recommend. :-)
My wife and I were made very welcome today when we arrived at Chloes Jewellers. The lady who served us was very professional and knowledgeable and we were very pleased with the outcome. Many thanks.
Very pleased with my purchase! great service.
Chloe Jewellers created a beautiful ring for my wife's birthday. A fantastic service throughout! I would highly recommend them.
Very friendly staff and most helpful.
I would highly recommend Chloe's Jewellers - the service was fantastic! A beautiful and large selection of engagement and wedding rings and really friendly and knowledgable staff who helped in the choosing and sizing of the ring. Thank you in particular Sharona for all your help, I'm so pleased with my ring!
Amazing care, charm and personal attention from the fabulous people at Chloe's! Huge skill in advising to find the ring that is 'just right', in our case a lovely diamond eternity ring, very reasonably priced. My wife's wedding ring had become uncomfortably tight. They helped her get the ring off and enlarged it and polished it, gratis. The new ring had to be made smaller. All this done very quickly and very well. The best we have experienced in Hatton Gardens.
Visited to have my wifes diamond and ruby ring made slightly smaller. The ring was re-sized in less than 1 hour. The work was perfect and at a good price. I will most certainly use them again in the future. First class service.
Chloes Jewellers is rated 4.90 based on 167 reviews