Christmas Is Here Reviews

of reviewers recommend Christmas Is Here

Tell us how Christmas Is Here made you happy
Ordered 2 bracelets as Christmas presents for friends in mid October and it is now nearly March! Was told it would take 10 days. Left a message but no reply! Do not buy from these crooks and they take your money but don’t give you your purchases.
Gave 1 star as couldn’t rate a 0 ordered something on the 26th November as a Christmas present still not arrived, money taken from my account, 4 emails sent to chase said order, not one response - shocking service or lack of, never order from them again !
Gave this 1 star as I couldn't give 0. Emailed me on 20th November to say order was on the way. Now January and no present for my daughter's Christmas and no reply to 3 emails I have sent!

Feels like a scam as they took money from my account.
Sent money October 27th still waiting bunch of crooks do not buy from them 😬😬
Placed order for 4 items on 9th November, despite several emails, imessages etc no reply. Notice on website stated all delveries would be received by 5th Dec. Now 23rd of December and nothing.
Took the money quick enough though!!
100% a scam. Have reported it in the hopes that no one else gets caught. Stay safe this Christmas and be extra careful when ordering from Facebook/Instagram ads.
Pinched my money as ordered make up brushes and bracelets totalling £20 in November heard nothing even though sent at least six emails never any reply did have one notice that they would arrive 5th December at latest still received nothing these were presents which I have had to buy replacements for they should be shut down investigated and people's money should be returned to them one big scam and I unfortunately was sucked in!
Thieving bastards
Ordered bracelet in October, still not arrived, sent numerous emails, no reply to any of them. Do not order from these scammers
Disgusting customer services order and paid for makeup brushes in beginning of November.. No order delivered .. No reply to any of the emails sent.. They say they will reply in 24 hrs this is a lie
DO NOt USE THIS SITE
What went wrong? Absolutely everything. Ordered goods at the beginning of November as a present thinking that I would get it in plenty of time... How wrong was I? No goods and no response to several emails. Will not be using again!
Absolute shambles of a company. Waiting over a month for something that i ordered on the 5th November. Everything on the website is a lie.

2-3 working day deliver, thats nonsense.

24 hour response on emails, again a load of bull.

No customer service at all, no responses from anyone there.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Disgusting.
Ordered some make up brushes in October, still haven't received them, I have emailled on 5 occasions and not once even had a reply. Glad my item only cost 11 pounds.
Ordered a watch Nov 18. No watch emailed them 3 times zero response.
I have contacted PayPal to get my money back. Don’t buy anything from this company
Order placed 4th november still not arrived 6th december sent several emails no reply
Order has not arrived and they ignore your emails
Placed an order Sun, Nov 4 and have still not received it, follow up emails have been ignored.
Christmas Is Here is rated 1.22 based on 18 reviews