Christmas Trees Liverpool Reviews

of reviewers recommend Christmas Trees Liverpool

About Christmas Trees Liverpool:

Christmas Trees Liverpool supplies real nordmann fir Christmas trees across the Merseyside & Cheshire regions.

1) Visit our website - https://christmastreesliverpool.co.uk/
2) Select your items.
3) Select your delivery date.
4) Check out (pay online or in cash on delivery).

Buying a real Christmas Tree has never been easier.

Tell us how Christmas Trees Liverpool made you happy
Amazing amazing amazing! Couldn't recommend enough. So happy!
Thank you for our beautiful tree and great service!
Beautiful
We were both unsure what to expect with having a Christmas tree delivered for the first time but couldn’t be happier with it! Love the style and shape - it’s exactly what we were after.
Christmas Trees Liverpool 5 star review on 15th December 2020
Perfect beautiful tree, I was most impressed. It was delivered very promptly by lovely cheerful people. Merry Christmas to you all at Christmas Trees Liverpool
Speedy service, item was good quality and customer services were helpful.
Fabulous! My tree is the best I've ever had. It looks absolutely stunning and was great value for money. The delivery man was very helpful and provided a sterling service. I will definitely order from them again next year.
Beautiful quality tree and kind delivery man, my only quibble would be the delivery updates not coming through but this doesn't take away from my lovely tree!
It is a lovely bushy tree and the house now smells like Christmas.
Absolutely fantastic tree – really full and even! Plus great customer service. Thank you!
Christmas Trees Liverpool 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Delivered on the date promised
Best real tree I've ever had, so full in all the right places and retains needles well even with the heating on 😮 fabulous. Kept me updated on delivery day. Thank you
Easy to shop, easy checkout. Delivered on time and tree is amazing!!!! The shape is beautiful and that nostalgic smell is priceless! We love it....thank you!
It arrived for a very long time, but it was worth the wait. Wonderful and fresh
Christmas Trees Liverpool 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Very impressed with the products. And the team went out of their way to get them to us, even giving us an extra large tree :)
Christmas Trees Liverpool 5 star review on 7th December 2020 Christmas Trees Liverpool 5 star review on 7th December 2020 Christmas Trees Liverpool 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Excellent service and absolutely beautiful tree that smells amazing too!!
10 out of 10 delivered on time tree is perfect thanks so much and couldn’t recommend highly enough 👍👍

All the best for 2021
Amazing service, delivered the tree which looks amazing right to my door. The tree still so fresh and smelled amazing! I live in the city centre and can’t drive to collect so this service massively helps.
Fantastic service! Gorgeous tree! Very happy indeed!
They have informed me via a text the order number and when I called I have been given an estimated time of arrival. Very polite, helpful and cheerful team. We will purchase from you again. Happy Xmas and thank you!
So happy with my lovely tree , the staff were lovely from start to finish including the delivery man , I will definitely be using them again next year .
Christmas Trees Liverpool 5 star review on 6th December 2020