cindyonline Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend cindyonline

How would you rate cindyonline ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Martin Harrison

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about cindyonline in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Martin Harrison
"Bought two radiators via Ebay in September 2017. I had already left Ebay feedback but didn't fit them until January 2018. During fitting one of the radiator inlets proved to be faulty and had a persistent drip from the thread. After supplying photos to them the company sent another radiator out to me free of charge with no quibble and excellent communication. Very very good customer service. Unusually and pleasingly helpful. I would most definitely recommend them and WILL buy from there again."
cindyonline is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews