Cleaning Express Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cleaning Express

admin@cleaning-express.com

Tell us how Cleaning Express made you happy
Our cleaner Raluca is the best cleaner we've ever had. She takes care of our home as though it were her own. Thank you Raluca!
We are very pleased with Carmen’s cleaning. She is always professional - arrives on time, gets to work immediately and leaves the flat spotless. On top of this, she is always very bubbly and cheerful. We are delighted to have Carmen as our cleaner.
Claudia is an amazing cleaner - 5 stars.
Carmen is a great and reliable cleaner and we have had her for a few months now. I am very happy with her service and professionalism. She always comes on time and leaves my house spotless. I don't have to chase after her or remind her about missed spots and can relax with her around. Its horrible finding a safe and reliable cleaner who does her job week after week and after years, and after trying many agencies, I am finally happy that I have found the one!
Carmen is an excellent cleaner. We use her regularly and she does the job in a thorough and timely manner. She is very professional and cleans our house amazingly.
Cleaning Express is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews