clearsave.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend clearsave.io

Tell us how clearsave.io made you happy
After I realised they're not what they say they are. I insisted i wanted my money back. So we started the refund process. To my shock rather than credit my account I was cunningly debited instead. Now the bank is chasing me for payment cause they caused my account to go into -balance i now owe the bank. See me see palava! From TODAY 21.1.21 all these thieves (no point mentioning their scammy fake names) at Clearsave meet lots of freak doom. May they never get a wink of sleep day or night and yet be exhausted. Unless! Unless! they totally change their ways. Is there no authorised body that can stop them?
Total SCUMBAGS! THEY EVEN SOUND LIKE CRIMINALS PLS DO NOT GET INVOLVED W/CLEARSAVE.IO
SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!! SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!SCUMBAG SCAMMERS!! RUSSIAN MUTHERFUCKERS!! THIEVES!!
Helen Hobson ,Nicholas gallagher and cara Russell are big scammers they too my money when asked for withdrawal all phone calls dismissed. These people must be found and imprisoned.
THESE PEOPLE WHO REPRESENT CLEARSAVE ARE THIEVES THOMAS GREEN, MILA HIS ASSISTANT A BUNCH OF LITTLE THUGS, SCAMING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR LITTLE AMOUNTS WHICH WAS BY THE WAY A TEST. £250.00 WAS TO BE TAKEN OUT ON THE 8TH OF AUGUST 2020, TOOK OUT £260 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, BY 3RD OCTOBER SAW MY £260 WAS SHOWING £471.21 I DECIDED TO DRAW OUT €250 WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN AS AN EXCUSE WAS GIVEN ON THE 23RD OCTOBER 2020 THEIR NOMINATED PAY MASTERS WERE NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES SO I HAVE TO CANCEL THAT WITHDRAWAL AND ON THE 23RD SAME DAY 23RD OCTOBER MAKE ANOTHER WITHDRAWAL WHICH TAKES MAXIMUM TO 10 WORKING DAYS, MY BALANCE WAS STILL £471.21 ACCORDING TO RUDE AND SHIFTY THOMAS GREEN. TODAY IS THE 23RD NOVEMBER WITHDRAWAL STILL PENDING WELL PAST 10 WORKING DAYS PENDING. TODAY 23:32 MONDAY THE 23RD NOVEMBER 2020. MY BALANCE STILL NOT SHIFTED EVEN THOUGH NO FUNDS PAID OUT TO ME TO THIS VERY SECOND.HOW ARE THESE TRADERS, OR SCAMMERS ALLOWED TO STILL PHONE MY CLIENTS WHO WERE GOING TO INVEST ALOT MORE THAN £250. BE ABLE TO STILL CONTACT MY CONTACTS .I HAVE A WHATSAP TEL NO USED BY MILA AND THOMAS GREEN PLEASE ASK FOR THAT NUMBER AS I AM PASSING IT ON TO THE RELEVANT CHECKING UP AUTHORITIES OF MISUSE AND WRONG INFORMATION AND STILL TRY TO CHEAT MY CLIENTS WHO LIKE ME WORK TO KEEP US GOING , NOT HAVE PETTY THIEVES ON THESE PLATFORMS. DISGUSTING AND PROOF IS WITH EMAILS I HAVE AND PROMISES ON WHATSAP NUMBER USED PLEASE NOTE.
They’re scammers. DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT INVEST WITH CLEARSAVE. THEY ARE VERY RUDE AND IMPATIENT AND WILL RAISE THEY VOICE ON YOU IF YOU DECIDE TO CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT. BUT TRUST ME, THEY’RE ACTUALLY NOT LEGIT. They hang up the call on me and started being defensive when I started calling them a scam. And when I said I wanted a refund, he said “I don’t care about your money of 250 euro because right now Bitcoin in better in the market” and said to wait for next week for it and the one who called me was such a liar and whenever you call him a liar or a scam he will start being defensive and will raise his voice and even said to me “you’re wasting my precious time, when you close the account we don’t care about you anymore”.
AVOID THESE HEARTLESS SCAMMERD LOST EUROS 227 ON A TRADING ACCOUNT WITHOUT WITHDRAWAL FACILITY!! Also made me pay by BITCOINS FOR QUICK ACCESS TO THE ACCOUNT! THEIR BTC ADDRESS AND PROOF OF PAYMENT ATTACHED HEREWITH.
TOTAL SCAM! PLS BEWARE. WHEN ASKING FOR A REFUND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ALLOW REMOTE CONTROL OF YOUR DEVICE VIA ANYDESK.COM TO STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!!
They were happy to take my money but when I asked to withdraw some That’s when the problems started. They stopped answering my emails and when I refused to give access to my bank account they became aggressive and hung the phone up on me. THIS IS A SCAM. Don’t be fooled by me of trying to make a better life for your family. Disgusting people
They were nice and happy to take my money but as soon as I asked to withdraw it the problems started. They got aggressive on the phone and stopped answering my emails. They even hung the phone up on me when I wouldn’t give them access to my bank account. IT IS A SCAM.
Please don’t invest, they knew my family story and still were happy to rob me. Disgusting people.
Advice to stay away from this scam company. They do not give back money. They will frustrate you and become rude. I was only able to get back my money from them with the help of johnwhelan@ financier,com a financial cryptographer. I am just glad i have all my money
clearsave.io is rated 1.00 based on 11 reviews