clearsave.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend clearsave.io

Tell us how clearsave.io made you happy
Helen Hobson ,Nicholas gallagher and cara Russell are big scammers they too my money when asked for withdrawal all phone calls dismissed. These people must be found and imprisoned.
Advice to stay away from this scam company. They do not give back money. They will frustrate you and become rude. I was only able to get back my money from them with the help of johnwhelan@ financier,com a financial cryptographer. I am just glad i have all my money
After I realised they're not what they say they are. I insisted i wanted my money back. So we started the refund process. To my shock rather than credit my account I was cunningly debited instead. Now the bank is chasing me for payment cause they caused my account to go into -balance i now owe the bank. See me see palava! From TODAY 21.1.21 all these thieves (no point mentioning their scammy fake names) at Clearsave meet lots of freak doom. May they never get a wink of sleep day or night and yet be exhausted. Unless! Unless! they totally change their ways. Is there no authorised body that can stop them?
THESE PEOPLE WHO REPRESENT CLEARSAVE ARE THIEVES THOMAS GREEN, MILA HIS ASSISTANT A BUNCH OF LITTLE THUGS, SCAMING PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR LITTLE AMOUNTS WHICH WAS BY THE WAY A TEST. £250.00 WAS TO BE TAKEN OUT ON THE 8TH OF AUGUST 2020, TOOK OUT £260 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, BY 3RD OCTOBER SAW MY £260 WAS SHOWING £471.21 I DECIDED TO DRAW OUT €250 WHICH DID NOT HAPPEN AS AN EXCUSE WAS GIVEN ON THE 23RD OCTOBER 2020 THEIR NOMINATED PAY MASTERS WERE NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES SO I HAVE TO CANCEL THAT WITHDRAWAL AND ON THE 23RD SAME DAY 23RD OCTOBER MAKE ANOTHER WITHDRAWAL WHICH TAKES MAXIMUM TO 10 WORKING DAYS, MY BALANCE WAS STILL £471.21 ACCORDING TO RUDE AND SHIFTY THOMAS GREEN. TODAY IS THE 23RD NOVEMBER WITHDRAWAL STILL PENDING WELL PAST 10 WORKING DAYS PENDING. TODAY 23:32 MONDAY THE 23RD NOVEMBER 2020. MY BALANCE STILL NOT SHIFTED EVEN THOUGH NO FUNDS PAID OUT TO ME TO THIS VERY SECOND.HOW ARE THESE TRADERS, OR SCAMMERS ALLOWED TO STILL PHONE MY CLIENTS WHO WERE GOING TO INVEST ALOT MORE THAN £250. BE ABLE TO STILL CONTACT MY CONTACTS .I HAVE A WHATSAP TEL NO USED BY MILA AND THOMAS GREEN PLEASE ASK FOR THAT NUMBER AS I AM PASSING IT ON TO THE RELEVANT CHECKING UP AUTHORITIES OF MISUSE AND WRONG INFORMATION AND STILL TRY TO CHEAT MY CLIENTS WHO LIKE ME WORK TO KEEP US GOING , NOT HAVE PETTY THIEVES ON THESE PLATFORMS. DISGUSTING AND PROOF IS WITH EMAILS I HAVE AND PROMISES ON WHATSAP NUMBER USED PLEASE NOTE.
clearsave.io is rated 1.00 based on 11 reviews