Clinichub Reviews

Based on 28 reviews
Telephone
Read Clinichub Reviews

care@clinichub.com

Tell us how Clinichub made you happy
Poor communication with the patient coordinator especially the employee named Kseniya is very careless
BIG SCAM - DONT GO CLINICHUB!! they are all liars and disgusting!Someone I know died because of them. Totally scammers and disgusting people. they should definitely be banned from the whole world. they should go to jail. Never give a single penny. Totally pure scammers.
They are THIEVES!!! Still NO REPLY OVER 4.5 months ago!!!! I want my REFUND!!! I've paid my deposit of $298 on April 4th, 2021 for surgery with Dr. Ucal on January 4th, 2022. Unfortunately, due to a medical condition I am no longer able to have this procedure. Postponing is not an option.   My doctor does not recommend me to carry on with this surgery due to my unexpected pregnancy. I've signed an agreement with Clinichub which clearly states " Deposit is non-refundable UNLESS I have a medical condition which would prevent me from having surgery. My patient coordinator Tuncay told me to request the refund in writing via email. But you guys just ghosted me STOLE MY MONEY and sold my date!!! Blocking me on social media won’t help you!! We who have been wronged by Clinichub will be heard!!!
Just listening to a BBC radio documentary about multiple botched operations by this company. No follow up corrective action offered. Also reports of sexual assaults.
I tried to contact Them finally someone got back to me after 1month that person was very rude and acted like she don’t need me or my money to be honest I heard so much good about this clinic but if they act like this sorry
Clinichub is rated 4.3 based on 28 reviews