cloudlaunch.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend cloudlaunch.com

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does cloudlaunch.com deliver?

Tell us how cloudlaunch.com made you happy

"Cloud Launch is ideal for having contact with my clients through emails that I can design my way. I love the variety of templates it offers me for my email marketing campaign and create my own business card. The software does not force me to send emails constantly as it allows me to schedule the shipments and leave automatic responses. The reports Cloud Launch gives me are complete to know if my campaign has the results needed to continue or change the strategy. It also offers to know if the emails were opened and if they clicked on the links on my website."
Are you cloudlaunch.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I like Cloud Launch because they have many custom templates that are available to all users on the site. It also allows me to import templates and modify existing templates to my liking if I want. I can do all this without having to have programming knowledge, since the template design is done easily, just by dragging the options that I want to integrate into my template. Cloud Launch constantly updates to improve each service, this I really like as they listen to our opinions."
"I like the different features than I am used to on other newsletter sites. It seems simpler than other sites and is a fun site to navigate. They make it simple to navigate. The statistics they provide are very useful and it is nice they remind you to send your email to people who haven't opened it. Very simple to upload new contacts to get your new customers on base. I also like the landing page option to create a special place for special promotions."
"I had no experience in email marketing before I came across Cloud Launch. I was able to build an email list for my business with easy to use capture pages. If you're new to email marketing, then I recommend Cloud Launch."
"I've been using Cloud Launch since the very beginning of my online business about 2-3 years ago. It integrates well with other services to make an automated flow of things. I love the segmentation I can do. Just the overall ease of using it. Oh, and their customer service is INCREDIBLE. Probably one of my favorite features. There is someone live to chat with within seconds to help you. Incredible support, no waiting."
"I've tried various email services multiple times, but I feel the most drawn to Cloud launch. I like the ease of their email editor. I also like how easy it is to change the order of my legacy follow-up series by simply dragging & dropping the emails in whatever order I wish on the fly. Yes, Cloud launch is a little more expensive than some other platforms, but I'd rather pay a bit more for something that fits my needs than to be irritated all the time."
"Well designed templates, added to the drag/drop option for preparing emails. I like the blog to email list aspect where I can automatically deliver a new blog post in an attractive email."
"Customer support is great. Easy to set up and use. Can schedule emails easily. Overall, I think this service has better deliverability than other services."
"Overall, I would deem Cloud Launch a pretty basic service. It's great for sending rich text emails that are limited in pics. You can't go wrong if you're using it for affiliate marketing or some sense of a platform where you don't need a bunch of customization."
"Cloud Launch is the first EMS I ever used. They offer an excellent service at reasonable rates with lots of great features. They also offer discounts if you pay quarterly or annually which is helpful if you hate monthly charges. It's pretty easy to import your list to Cloud Launch, they offer phone, email and chat support, they have a wide variety of responsive email templates, list segmentation, some decent integrations and basic marketing automation."
"We acquired a business who was already using Cloud Launch, so we decided to continue with it. It has really helped our email deliver ability and their customer support is always providing tips and tricks to further improve."
"Great email marketing service that just works. I like that the software works great, has a multitude of tools and deliverability is top notch."
"The best part and worst part of being on the Cloud Launch platform is the ability to customize the tool to your needs. If you have a specific process, permission, security that you need to be able to accommodate, you will always have the ability on the platform."
"Packs a punch in features that can be turned on and turned off as needed when business trends and sales needs change. Worth the price as a stand-alone sales CRM and sales tool for a small business with just a handful of reps while at the same time being equally effective as a platform for a company with 1000+ sales people that want integration between multiple departments. Excellent security against both outside and inside threats and manipulation. User definition fields so numerous that it allows for unique user roles for every employee on the system if desired."
"It can be customized to fit almost any use-case Support is helpful and enthusiastic It has a vast range of features The extensive training available in Trailhead Reporting capabilities are deep Importing records is fairly simple It has a massive range of integrations with other software and services No automatic email reply capture"
"Having used Cloud Launch for a few different reasons (online training program delivery, marketing funnel, client newsletter and updates) it has definitely been my go to software for email marketing. It is competitively priced and the functionality you get for the cost is great. I would suggest spending a period of time familiarizing yourself with (or watching Youtube demos) and testing the software though before adding in real clients."
"When you go with Cloud Launch, you get the complete email managerial package. Simply, opt-in forms are available to embed in your website, which Cloud Launch used to collect subscriber details. You can send out fully customizable emails manually or on an automated schedule. Cloud Launch further allows you to segment your subscriber list down by subscriber behavior and even target content, allowing you to choose who gets what, and when. Tailoring your content to fit your subscribers is basically a guaranteed way to increase your views and subscriber base and conversion rates."
"For easy to use Email Marketing Platform, Cloud Launch is just the best that I have used. The singular thing I so much love about Cloud Launch is their User Interface UI. It is so simple and straightforward. Everything you needed are at the right place. Their inbox rate in superb, from experience I normally have up to100% inbox rate."
"Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Cloud Launch so I don't really see why I would ever change."
"Our goal is to keep in contact with potential members to join our health clubs. Most of these folks end up joining our club right away and if they don't they still hear from me personally about joining. I set up email in Cloudlaunch by make a copy of email I was already sending to potential new members. So my email is on-going and very personal..."
cloudlaunch.com is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access