coastal-motorhomes Reviews

of reviewers recommend coastal-motorhomes

Tell us how coastal-motorhomes made you happy
Very professional and friendly customer service. Spare parts came to South France in 2 working days. Amazing! Now I know from where I get spare parts to my old motor home.

Thank you very much for helping us out

Thank you very much for helping us out!!
would never use this company again......stay clear.
I asked the guy on the phone 3 times for verification on the part that i ordered.....he explained with a carefree manner that it was absolutely the right part. When i had taken the part to the garage the mechanic said they have sent the wrong part, i was not going to pay the garage for taking the old damaged part off and then returning the wrong part that you sent me back. I had to pay the garage extra to modify the part so it fit. On informing coastal motorhomes about this the person on the phone was non helpful, rude, an arrogant git with a chip on his shoulder. Really not a helpful company at all....even though it was his fault they sent the wrong item......just after your money, please be careful using this company. David.
ordered one day and received my tracked parcel the next day
coastal-motorhomes is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews