Cocktail Porter Reviews

11PM
11PM

Tell us how Cocktail Porter made you happy

Where did you hear about us? Google
"I ordered the COLD DRIP MANHATTAN and SALTED HONEY OLD FASHIONED bottled cocktails as a gift for my partner. They were INCREDIBLE - the Old Fashioned, especially. They arrived in a cute little box, look fantastic and it's so great that you just open, pour over ice and enjoy. A terrific present."
Are you Cocktail Porter? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Where did you hear about us? Instagram
"Great experience all round. I particularly enjoyed the presentation of the bottles when I first opened my surprise package!"
Where did you hear about us? Facebook
"Loved the product but delivery was problematic and super frustrating. As we weren't home to receive it we received a card but it took five calls and an email and a bus trip to a random collection point to find out where the box was and collect it. Maybe change your courier service or figure out a better resolution with them"
Where did you hear about us? Friend
"Great ingredients, super easy instructions. We all had a ball making them and they tasted awesome. Looking forward to learning (and testing) more in the coming months!"
Where did you hear about us? Online Article
"I love that all of the items are portioned correctly - so you aren't left with an excess of one ingredient at the end. Also the packaging is beautiful, and it gets me up and mixing drinks that I wouldn't otherwise attempt. Winner!!"
Where did you hear about us? Friend
"Brilliant concept and amazing cocktails! Easy steps to follow, was the hit of the party!"
Where did you hear about us? Facebook
"Top shelf ingredients and absolutely delicious drinks! Can I order a weekly box, instead of a monthly one? 10/10"
Where did you hear about us? Google
"My partner is a coffee lover, so I bought him this box to try. For his first ever espresso martini, he is in love! They were so smooth, and delicious, we can’t wait for the next box"
Where did you hear about us? Instagram
"The kit was awesome! Instructions were perfect and the cocktail was AMAZING!"
"I love my monthly cocktail package !"
Cocktail Porter is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews