Code8 Beauty Reviews

Read Code8 Beauty Reviews

vince@ncba.co.uk

4 Burlington Arcade

Tell us how Code8 Beauty made you happy
Beautiful, high end packaging, sadly that's it! After carefully following the online 'select the perfect Radiate Beauty Balm for your complexion ' guide for my skin tone, my match was nw30. I also chose the 5secs Lip and cheek colour in 'carmen.' Delivery was timely, packaging was what one would expect of a higher end cosmetic company and I was super excited to try these beautiful looking products. Unfortunately neither shades were anything like the ones advertised. The BB cream was watery, despite a fairly rigorous shake and the 5secs lip and cheek colour, although beautifully presented, was very different to the shade online, not suitable at all for my skin tone. A total waste of money, my personal opinion of course but an honest one all the same. It would seem apparent that one cannot return either. Hugely disappointing.
I ordered about two weeks ago two concealers. I really wanted to try their products and I was happy they were offering such good shipping rates. They came on time although on the site they said that they may be delay in Europe due to COVID. However, when DHL delivered they had me pay taxes which amounted to the price of one of the concealers!!!! No where on the site they said we are responsible in paying our own taxes or that taxes will be imposed and are not included. I was upset that a high-end brand was so mistreating of its customers. I would love to purchase again but I am not willing to pay so much extra money for no reason.
Tried the mascara find it very wet & have to leave a while to dry or it smudges. Just OK nothing special.
I received the package within 1 week, it was sent to Cyprus. Packaging is really great and stylish, elegant. The only thing I didn't like is the sponge on the concealer cause it is not very comfortable to use and comes off easily and I didn't manage to put it back. The blush and bronzer were great, love the tone and texture, very light. Also love the Radiate, lovely texture, perfect for dry skin. Love the quality of the matte lipstick, doesn't dry lips, easy to apply.
I bought all the different lipstick ranges and I am in love with them! all the formulas are long lasting and stunning colours!
Beautifully presented products, lovely to use, and very helpful staff.
Radiate beauty balm is very easy product and makes your skin naturally attractive. Lip palm is also very easy to apply and really perfect color. Highly recommended, very good quality!
Amazing
Worth trying!
5 Stars.. love everything: packaging, quality of products, knowledgeable staff. Great experience. Thank you
Love code8
Great Experience
Great products, friendly staff
Great quality product, really nice sleek packaging.
I love the products! Perfect for my everyday look.
Young company with very good products and excellent customer service
Great Brand. fantastic customer service