https://www.cogniora.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.cogniora.com/

Tell us how https://www.cogniora.com/ made you happy
I would recommend taking these for whatever metal and cognitive challenges you’re facing. I was impressed with how relevant quiz questions were.
I’ve recently changed from another brand to Cogniora. I felt like the brand I was taking wasn’t doing much good.
I have been taking Cogniora for 2 weeks and can already tell the difference. I’m feeling more alert, focused and have tons of energy. What’s great is I’m still able to get a good night's sleep.
This company steals money from unsuspecting people. In teeny fine print at the end of ordering a trial packet of nootropics, this company puts notice that they are signing you up for a subscription to their services. There is no real notification of this, and they don't send you an email confirming this or reminding you so you can cancel. They then take £56 from your account and then tell you, even if you email them right away, that you did not sign up for this, that you did when you asked to receive the trial.
It’s been about a month with Cogniora. I do feel like I'm more resistant to stress and can focus on daily tasks easier.
Can’t report any negative effects whatsoever.
This year I’m studying a lot for my final exams. While taking unprescribed ADHD medication is popular on campus, I decided to give nootropics a go.

I got Alpha GPC, Gingko, Ginseng & Rhodiola Rosea as my morning combo.
I have to admit the product is actually stimulating my brain in an impressive way.
I'm capable of focusing on a few different things at once. What’s awesome, is I don’t get as tired after doing hours of reading & memorizing. This way I fit more recreational time into my day.

Highly recommend!
I find these to be as effective as a natural thing can be.
I am much more energised with Cogniora than I was with coffee or red bull.
Great concept, 5*
I don’t know if it’s due to pandemic and isolation, or just generally feeling drained from work… But I noticed I’m losing my train of thought when having conversations way too often. My thoughts keep jumping topic-to-topic as I struggle to get my words out.

So, I began researching a solution. I saw many people dealing with these kinds of problems find help in nootropics, which has made me feel more at ease.

I went for Cogniora as they’re one of only a few brands that offer a free sample. Since it’s a subscription, I wanted to make sure before investing.

As of today, I’m 4 weeks into taking the pills. I do feel a significant difference in my ability to sustain focus. I’m less prone to react to certain irritants. The best part is - it’s all achieved in a natural way!
As a night-worker, I often suffer from fatigue and cloudy mental focus.

I’ve been using Cogniora for over three weeks now and I am thoroughly impressed with the results.
I have always been picky with food, and if I’m to believe in my mom’s words, that really affected my whole body. I guess I was not getting enough nutrients. Or whatever it is called. So I have started implementing supplements in my diet and Cogniora is one of them. So long, I’m going to give it five stars. Will see how that works.
I am an extremely slow worker if we don’t count a small burst of energy here and there, like, two times in a year. So it takes me a LONG time to finish projects that I do for my work. Don’t know which part of my brain or body should I blame but Cogniora really helped me with those. I’m no Flash, but at least I’m more energetic while working.
Have not tried any kind of supplement before. Cogniora is my first try and for now, it works like a champ. Higher energy levels- I can even do my daily workouts after work too, better sleep, and better focus. I’m loving it, hope the result will be long term!
I’ve been testing a variety of supplements for years now. Don’t know what’s up with my obsession with them but I think the environment that now we live in does not provide us with enough nutrition, minerals, and all the other important stuff our body needs. After four seven months of taking, Cogniora is definitely part of my daily routine.
As a student with purple bags under the eyes, maybe a few busted capillaries in each one, with an average of 4 hours of sleep, I need something besides Coffee that gives me an artificial but still a will to live. Keep it coming Cogniora, keep it coming.
Great supplements they do what they promise. I've been able to keep myself awake for 4 straight nights so far. Keep it up!
One of the best magic pills I've ever tried, safe trip
I have been struggling with writers’ block lately. I have a schedule to maintain at least 6 pages a day. It’s a pretty tough situation for someone whose main source of income is writing. Cogniora really helped me to get through these tough times. Sharpens my senses, imagination, and keeps associations flowing!
I have a 9 to 5 standard office job. The most boring thing one could be doing. Have you ever fell asleep on your own working desk? Yeah, I have. Not a pretty scene. Started taking Cogniora four months ago and despite the fact that my job still remains boring, at least I’m not feeling like I’m half dead.
the nootropic stack made me feel more energetic and alert. positive experience so far!
https://www.cogniora.com/ is rated 3.33 based on 79 reviews